1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How To Reverse Skin Thinning Caused By Steroids

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Pearl2yengar, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Pearl2yengar

Pearl2yengar New IL'ite

Hi.
    I had a vaginal infection in may2016 and was admitted in an hospital.
    Ever since then Me and My husband have intercourse even with the slightest touch the skin around vulva till anus would tear easily like crepe paper. We both were very very disturbed and weren't enjoying our married life. Though he is very supportive and refrains from getting close as he knows it will cause injury to me. But this has been de-stressing me for over many months now.

I visited many gynacs who could not understand my problem. until then i decided to visit a lady dermatologist . She highlighted that during may2016 and dec2016 when i had an infection i was given steroid based creams to treat the problem. Though it cured my problem , it cursed me with extreme skin thinning . She couldnt advise me any topical cream except that she asked me to only apply virgin coconut oil and nothing else. We both were abashed on hearing this . After paying heavy fees and investing so much faith this is what we hear that - skin thinning due to steroids is irreversible.

Dear friends please help me. i visited the top dermat in my area. I am too depressed and not able to raise myself higher. Please show me some light - I want to enjoy my married life and want to have kids soon.

Regards,
    Mrs. Iyengar

2. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

Hi ,

Dont worry, As skin takes time regenerate cells or regain its original form.. As doctor suggested apply coconut oil and also consume or drink coconut oil evry day as its helpful for virginal infection and also include B vitamins and folic acid.. as these vitamins are good for general health. Apart from these home remedies consult ayurvedic doctor as sometimes ayurveda works better for such issues. Though the result might be slow but without any side effects you can have treatment..

Pearl2yengar likes this.
  3. Pearl2yengar

Pearl2yengar New IL'ite

Sincere Thanks DollySonpari for your kind advise~ will surely try all that you mentioned.

More comments and suggestions - appreciated ! :pensive: