1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove wrinkles and neck lines

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anasuya, May 27, 2005.

1. bipasha

bipasha Senior IL'ite

Re: Neck Wrinkles and dark lines

Hi,
    I have a dull looking face,partially because of my facial hair.
    I use milk to clease my face.If your skin is dry you can use malai(cream of milk).
    Mine is oily.Using few drops of lemon to milk and massaging for a few mins gives a refreshing glow to the skin.

Bipasha

2. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hello,
    you can use pure olive oil and massage few drops over your neck..if possible apply badam pack for affected areas..and u can try this..
    take one piece of carrot,one piece of pumpkin,one piece of banana,two grapes,grind them and fill the paste in ice trays..apply this ice pack everyday and you will see glowing effects...but use this continuously...

3. kuttimayil

kuttimayil New IL'ite

hi ILs,

i applied raw potato paste mixed with curd on my face and neck and found darkness fading down. i felt better.

uma.

4. shalusaini

shalusaini New IL'ite

hi
    for wrinkles lines u can take
    egg white...........1 tablespoon
    few drops of lemon
    pinch of salt
    Mix well and apply on face and neck. Let it dry n wash with warm water.
    Do this twice a week. After 2-3 application u will notice change.

shalu

5. Haasinii

Haasinii Bronze IL'ite

Treatment or Tips to Remove Wrinkles from face and skin

Signs of aging like wrinkles start in women from the age of 40 years but they are saying that with the below facial we can delay these signs of aging by 10 more years...women who are in their 35+ can start getting these facials done or at home and can surely see the results..this has to be done 3 times in a month to see the perfect results..

Method-1

First clean the face with milk
    then take some olive oil 1 or 2 spoons and massage onto face
    Take any vanishing cream and pour half cup of cabbage juice in it , mix it well and massage your face with this cream for 20mins
    take steam onto face
    then wipe off the steam and dead cells with cotton
    then apply the below pack
    half spoon multani mitti
    half spoon kaolin
    half spoon rose powder
    half spoon moong powder
    mix the above 4 powders with cabbage juice apply that paste onto face leave it on for 20 mins and then wash face with cold water
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

method 2

first clean the face with milk
    then take the pulp of papaya or banana and massage onto face
    then wipe the face with cotton
    apply the below pack
    2 spoons moong powder
    4 spoons barley powder
    2 spoons kaolin
    mix all these in juice of amaranthus (thotakoora) leaves and apply this paste as a pack on face after 20 mins wash face with luke warm water...

:thumbsup

6. surya567

surya567 New IL'ite

Re: Treatment or Tips to Remove Wrinkles from face and skin

Hi
    I think Apply Boppyi Juice on face or wrinckle spot, u may see ultimate resutl within 5 days

7. nimmisrinath

nimmisrinath Senior IL'ite

Re: Treatment or Tips to Remove Wrinkles from face and skin

hai ,
    wat is boppyi juice
    thnx
    nimmi

8. khasha

khasha New IL'ite

Home Remedies for Face Wrinkles...

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 734pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=979 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 734pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 35803" width=979><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; WIDTH: 734pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=left width=979 height=19>Dear Friends,<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=left height=19>When we age, we tend to get wrinkles and fine lines on our face. Here are some methods to remove those ugly wrinkles:<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19><TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Apply the leftover egg whites in the bottom of the shell to the lines under your eyes and around your mouth.<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Apply almond oil under the eyes and massage with light stokes using a finger. You can also use odorless castor oil under the eyes or on the neck.<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Apply coconut oil on the face and neck where wrinkles set in and gently massage every night at bedtime.<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Regular facial is very effective to control wrinkles. Gentle massage increases blood circulation, which results in tightening of the muscles and tissues, thus providing a younger look.<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Apply curd to your face and wash off after half an hour.<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Blemishes and age spots can become lighter by applying lemon juice mixed with rose water a few times a day.<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Apply a paste of turmeric powder mixed with sugarcane juice to remove wrinkles and to prevent skin ageing.<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Cut some grapes in half and gently crush on your face at wrinkle lines. Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Wrinkles will disappear.<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Rub the core of pineapple on the face for a few minutes and leave for 10-15 minutes. This is excellent for fine wrinkles.<TR style="HEIGHT: 14.25pt" height=19><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 14.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=19>Apply the juice of green pineapples and apples on the face daily and leave for 10-15 minutes. This is excellent for fine wrinkles and cracked skin.

9. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Re: Home Remedies for Face Wrinkles...

Hi Sapna,

Good tips to reduce wrinkles. I 'll try. We can use from what we have at home. Have you tried? Keep posting like these tips so it 'll be useful to everybody. Thank you.

10. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New IL'ite

Remove the lines in neck

Hi all,
    I am fair complexion . But my neck is having some lines and black mark. How to get even tone in neck like my face.