1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove facial hair naturally?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sneha1985, Nov 28, 2014.

1. sneha1985

sneha1985 Gold IL'ite

I have been getting lots of facial hair and have to remove it every week or two. I guess it could be hormonal thing or the fact that I am overweight. I had got it checked once with the doc and there were no hormonal imbalances, but he said it could be due to my weight.

While I am working on my weight, I am looking for some natural ways to remove facial hair at home. How do you guys remove the facial hair?

2. laksvishnu

laksvishnu Bronze IL'ite

Hi sneh1985,

u can try using turmeric powder.Soak turmeric powder in water to make it a fluid.Apply it on the face with extra hairs and allow it to dry.When it dries use a cloth dipped in warm water to wipe away turmeric.

1 person likes this.
  3. laksvishnu

laksvishnu Bronze IL'ite

U can also mix equal amount of gram flour(besan) and turmeric, mix it well with little water to make a thick paste.Apply it on the face and allow it to dry. Use a cloth dipped in warm water to wipe away the dried paste.

4. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Turmeric is the best solution.

there are two different types of turmeric one will be used for cooking most of the turmeric powder will be made from this which will be slim, length so called ( Virali Manjal ), to get good result we have to use the other one which will be almost oval in shape so called Kasturi Manjal.

If possible pl. follow this method.

few leaves of Kupaimani ( which will be available in Tamilnadu )
    few fresh leaves of Neem
    and freshly grained Kasturi manjal ( kasturi Turmeric )

take all the above and form a past apply over night if you follow this gradually the hair will fall completely.

good luck

5. sneha1985

sneha1985 Gold IL'ite

How regular should I use this? Like once a week/everyday?

6. sneha1985

sneha1985 Gold IL'ite

I am in US and doubt that I will be able to find all these here. :)
    I do use a mixture of besan and turmeric once a week or once every 2 weeks for glowing skin, but am not sure how regular should I use it to remove hair.

7. laksvishnu

laksvishnu Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I use it twice a week. May be you can do it too ,but it depends on the growth of your hair.

8. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    One solution is there which may help you...I feel ayurveda is best as long as u have concern towards body hair.... They sell a powder which is imported from burma called tanaka powder(burma tree bark powder).. u have to mix this powder with safflower oil(kusuma oil) and then apply everyday before sleep. let the pack be there for atleast 4 hrs...best is leaving overnight while sleeping. morning u wash as ususal... first remove hair as per u wish(shaving, threading, waxing etc..) then apply this pack...they say the hair will be totally removed after 90 days of continuous use..and will not grow back..even if it grows, it will be very thin... give a try..it has no side effects...i am trying...the pack totally costs around 4000/- and i hope the pack will come for a couple of months..if it is used only on face and neck...

Thanks