1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove dark black mark (spot) from nose? Please help

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rissy, Sep 2, 2012.

1. rissy

rissy Silver IL'ite

I have problem of migrane and sinus. So often my forehead pain and also the middle and sides part of my upper nose pain due to sinus problem. So in order to get rid of such pain and to divert mind from pain I apply tiger balm and vicks vaporab on my forehead and upper nose. This type of balm are for headache and they cause pleasant burning sensation to skin which aids in diverting mind from pain as you feel burning sensation over the area of pain.... But due to applying this tiger balm and vicks vaporub often now the dark black mark has been created on the middle of my nose, it look like a line from left to right on nose and look ugly. How can I get rid of it?

2. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Just steam your face in hot water ( ingredients add lemon it removes black marks)

Apply curd to remove the black marks

Jathika also known as nutmeg apply all over your face.

This removes your black marks naturally.

3. ziesha001

ziesha001 Junior IL'ite

Retin A as the miracle potion you need not have to put up with those ugly acne scars, marks, red rashes, black heads and other such blemishes any more in your life.

4. astrid

astrid New IL'ite

I have the same mark on my nose.I don't know how i got it.I just happened to notice it 1 day.Did your mark go away?