1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to reduce double chin?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by lucky9, Dec 18, 2006.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: how to reduce fat in the neck

HI,
    Along with exercise and diet, you would loose fat all over the body.
    Plan to start exercise and diet regularly.
    Along with it, do some neck stretching also.

Regards.

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    what u have mentioned is double chin.pls c this site Double Chin Exercises

3. rb020606

rb020606 New IL'ite

Can anyone suggest how to reduce fat in cheeks ?

4. tanmayi

tanmayi Bronze IL'ite

Don't sleep in the afternoon. This will increase the chances of double chin. If you don't sleep in the afternoon then don't go to bed immediately after meals in the night. Neck exercises will definitely help but please be careful while doing them.

5. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

Hi sukan,

I went for a facelift program as a part of the weight loss.It is quite affordable like rs.100 for each sitting for 30-45 mins session. You feel very good like after a facial. This is called non-surgical face lift you enquire in any institute offering weight loss and they should be able to tell you the details. It is a kind of scrubbing done with the gel based electrodes covering the entire face and the neck. I lost almost all the fat in my cheeks and neck.Since you are in Chennai it should not be a problem to locate such institute. The same wires are also used for breast-lift also.
    HTH

6. sukan91

sukan91 New IL'ite

hi all,

thanks for all those suggestions.
    I guess double chin is different. I mean fat accumulation in the neck (ofcourse nothing alarming for me) Hi friend can u advice me the place where u underwent face lifting?

Sudha

7. laxmee

laxmee New IL'ite

help to reduce double chin

hi i am slim but always have double chin which makes me look bad.plz help to get rid off itDrowning.

8. dollyiyer16

dollyiyer16 Bronze IL'ite

Re: help to reduce double chin

Dear laxmee,

I also have the same problem and was browsing throught a lot of sites to get the right set of facial exercises. I am listing down the routine that i do daily. I have been doing it for the past 3 weeks and i can see very good results.:thumbsup

so here it goes:-

For double chin.

1)Sit upright,and tilt ur head backwards looking up at the ceiling.Keep your lips closed and start a chewing movement. you can feel the muscles working in your throat and neck area. repeat this 20 times.

2)Sit upright and tilt you head backwards looking up at the ceiling.Start puckering you lips in a kiss ,and stretch the kiss as if your going to kiss the ceiling.Keep you lips puckered for 10 counts and then relax. bring you head back to normal position and start the process all over again. repeat this for 20 counts.

3)In the same tilted position as above, stick out your tongue as if your trying to touch your chin with the tip of your tongue. hold that position for 10 count and then come to normal position. start the process all over again and do for 10 counts.

4)In the same tilted position as mentioned above, move your lower lip over your upper lip as far as possible and keep in that position for 5 counts. repeat this 10 counts..

I have given the basic count for each exercise. you can vary the count as per your comfort level. you can do this set of exercises any part of the day. I hav become so adicted that i am doing it in my kitchen while cooking and even when having bathBig Laugh

hope this helps you.

luv,
    dolly:)

9. tempy72

tempy72 Senior IL'ite

hi dolly even i have similar problem.does it really give benefit without side effects.
    if so i would start it soon:hiya

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  10. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Hey dolly,Great tips...Thank u..