1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to protect U Bridal ( Ghagra Choli )

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by sathipriya, Nov 6, 2008.

1. sathipriya

sathipriya New IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CSathivel%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hi Girls,
    I recently joined and new to this blog. I would like to know if any one can suggest me, how to protect a Bridal Ghagra Choli dress that has heavy work on. Most of the stone and wire work is done on a nette cloth and has cotton lining inside. However, when I fold my Bridal Ghagra Choli, some of the wire works on the cloth gets attached and damages the dress. I was thinking how the shop keepers, protect these expensive clothes for a longer period. Any tips would be appreciated.bonk

2. mohanag

mohanag Bronze IL'ite

You can insert soft cotton fabric in the middle of the folds

3. MrignayniBansal

MrignayniBansal Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Greetings of the Day!

I have wonderful idea.Hope you will like it.Waht you can do is use NewsPaper.I mean Insert NewsPaper and then fold your Ghaghra.By doing this tar (thread) will not attached.
    Or you can use cotton cloth instead of NewsPaper.

4. sathipriya

sathipriya New IL'ite

Hi,
    Thank you both for that cute idea.I will do as per your suggestion.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

5. vishasanjayrana

vishasanjayrana New IL'ite

6. ketal

ketal Bronze IL'ite

good information
    how can wash to them........

ketal

7. ritaroy

ritaroy Bronze IL'ite

Good tips Mohanag.

Love

Rita