1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Manage Quarrel With Hubby During Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Lithika, Apr 12, 2017.

1. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Hi, these kinda hormonal changes and outburst are quite normal during pregnancy. And yes some husbands are wired differently. I know of uncles in my family, who used to cook n clean n then leave to work (wife is a home maker) and the other who won't even lift up his own plate. So all are different and you need to control ur anger as it's bad for the baby. Also this feeling may get worse after the delivery too. My doctor once said, the real fun begins after the delivery. I did understand the sarcasm after the delivery ;D Because there will be a lot more work to do once the baby arrives. So for the sake of ur baby, ur sanity and also for your husbands. U can start taking some positive measures and force the change.
    Find in ur locality, n join a mothers to be support group / classes. You will find some company for u. Loneliness can b so annoying.
    If doin chores is bothering u, seriously, stop doing it. World is not gona come to an end jus because ur mind n body is craving for a break. Take a break. We all deserve it.
    Hire help- u get those weekly helping ladies who can clean d house n go
    Food - chek online, der r these companies which offers every day / meal nutritious food at ur door. Sign up for those and eat healthy. Keep a lot fruits n vegetables handy to snack on.
    And the thing about ur hubby staying out, it looks like he's jus trying to escape from ur anger and chores. He clearly doesn't want to help in house chores and ur anger outburst is keeping him away. It's too much for u to do it right now too. So both of u take a break from doin it. And just focus on each other. Once the demand n outburst stops, he will start comin home on time. U make d positive changes n start rebuilding a happy relationship for u, ur hubby n ur baby.

** training husbands is a different topic altogether :D u can work on that after the baby.

Lithika likes this.