1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to make your child excel on all fronts of life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by deep2008, Feb 12, 2010.

1. deep2008

deep2008 New IL'ite

If u wish that ur child must excel on all fronts of life, u must make some conscious efforts with regard to this &these efforts must commence right after u conceive.It's a well established fact that when pregnant women read healthy,instructive, inspirational & religious literature, watched healthy programmes on T.V & heard melodious devotional music, prayed regularly &had happy healthy satisfying relationship & interaction with everybody around her & as a result remained calm content & cheerful during pregnancy she positively gave birth to very intelligent & active child with happy frame of mind who excelled on all fronts of life.
    Talk to ur infant regularly just after birth irrespective of the fact that he/she is just a mere baby.Caress & pet him whenever u get time to do so.Ur maximum interaction with ur infant in the earliest stage of childhood will enhance his/her different faculties like faculty of hearing,understanding, grasping concepts, understanding & learning the mothertongue, language skills, power of imagination etc.Regular caressing, petting, hugging him/her close to ur heart will impart sense of security to ur baby which will play a vital role in moulding his mindset into a secure content personality in adulthood.Make it a habit to tell him inspirational, religious stories with moralistic bent till the age when he/she can read story books himself/herself.This will not only lay the foundation of ur child's intelligent,virtuous bent of mind but also inculcate sound moral values in him/her right from early childhood.
    In the next blog I shall tell u all what should be done to make ur child excel in studies from early childhood.Keep reading.Ur comments will be most welcome.

2. neha_garg11

neha_garg11 New IL'ite

you are right. I also tried my best to follow all these things while i was pregnant but some how situations at personal front were not good for me. But now i am waiting for your next entry, so that i can help my child to excel in every field of life.

3. sanabijay

sanabijay New IL'ite

Even I totally agree with you.My second son is now 1 yr old before that i was working as a teacher.Now i am sitting ,talking,playing all the time with him.Even though he is 1 yr reacting as a 2 or 3 yr boy .parental attention,attachment everything make a lot of difference in their personality

4. dipti255503

dipti255503 New IL'ite

i do agree with u, it makes lots of difference if mother do all this things u ha ve mentiond

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

woww...good tips and suggestions deep! I have seen lot of my friends who listen to instrumental music and slokas during their pregnancy from 5th month on...

6. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

good tips Deep