1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to make egoistic and stubborn husband care for my feelings?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mollygolightly, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Sindhurama

Sindhurama New IL'ite

Its the best way to react to my concern....one thing if u really loves him and want him.......wait for the good time.....never stop loving him....surely it will get reflects .....stay positive tuned...never get down when something happens wrong..even in very bad situation try to comfort yourself....put some magic dust on your relation....if possible have glance on the book,The magic by Rhonda bryne...practise them....defntly it works....what u believe it only happens....

2. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

Molly,
    If he is beating during the fights then walk away now, right now, before it is too late. He is not going to change no matter what. That component will remain throughout your life. Either you see to it he never raises his hand again or you separate. Don't delay and don't suffer. Otherwise, I am telling you, don't expect kind words, kind gestures etc etc. I think it is universal thing that men don't really care especially after marriage. Before marriage, things are different, so my advise to you, keep your chin up, settle your dispute then and there, don't ever sulk. Sulking will not fetch you anything, the cold treatment simply does not work for most of them.

3. alyx

alyx New IL'ite

you cannot change your husband no matter what you do or what you say ... in his perspective you are just being a nagging , crying and immature. He would never think oh my! she must have been so hurt , and I was being such a douche bag and give you a hug. he might ease up a bit and break the ice just when he gets impassive about this or for want of physical need .. it will be same again next time ... the problem is you are so dependent on your husband for your happiness ... you are seeking validation for you marriage life, you want love/care how ever small that may be from your husband so that you feel justified staying put in this relationship ...
    the solution is not trying to change your husband ... but changing yourself ... you need to learn to be happy with yourself and love yourself more than anyone ... happy and confident ones influence people around them positively and strongly ... so when you are happy with yourself then you will see this issue from a different perspective and will know what to do about it ... may be by then you would not have to !!

4. Sabsi6612

Sabsi6612 New IL'ite

Hi Molly

I am from the UK and face pretty much same issues as you described. I am British born and my husband is from Pakistan.

It has been 4 weeks now we have been living apart and in that time nothing has changed. His ego is getting more and more of a problem and he has been verbally abusive to my parents. I dont think i can just change myself only and live the rest of my life.

I want to see how you are doing now as you last wrote a few yrs ago. Or anyone else in a similar situation??

5. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

OP hasn't been back since 2013. You might get better responses if you start your own thread. :beer-toast1:

6. Annjesus

Annjesus New IL'ite

Hi molly, can i personally text you?