1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to lead lonely life!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by lovely26, Jul 12, 2010.

1. lovely26

lovely26 New IL'ite

Hi

FRiends thanks a lot hope so i recover from this pain very soon...

2. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Thats no pain Lovely. Really. I read your other thread about this loser on a lookout for new prey. Why? cuz you were a strong woman and did not let this person ruin you. You came out succesfully. More such acts he does really bring his true nature out and should actually encourage you that you have chucked that fellow. You should be glad and know that you are doing a great job by sheilding your lil' boy from this person's ill effects. Dont think that it is not fair as he is missing out on a father's love, yes child would have missed it IFF and Only iff there would be any? but do you think this junk would know what love is in the first place leave alone showering his'?

How to overcome: First and foremost there is nothing to overcome. Celebrate your success. Daily remind yourself to treat you for comming out and PROTECTING the child. You are a fierceful mother and a lioness, who would not let anyone come near her lill cub. if you cannot still come to think of yourself that way, then forcibly do it for days as practicing for an exam and eventually you will get the hang of it.

Know your strengths. You successffully threw this person out, that in itself is a big acheivement and talks a lot of your strengths.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  3. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

Hi Lovely

I just read your other post and came here. There are lot of things you can do to cheer up your life. I would say:

- Join either yoga/meditation classes, physical fitness and mental calm
    - Spend time with your child, organise activities going to the zoo or park or even McDonalds
    - Make friends, maybe go out on a couple of dates. Nothing physical or romantic. Just like going out for dinner with a friend.
    - Go out for some girls night out parties. They are relaxing!
    - Take care of yourself, love yourself.
    - Shop, buy new clothes, new cosmetics, new colours dress yourself up
    - Watch lot of comedy movies - I love Hera Pheri, Hulchul, anything that makes you laugh.

Good luck!

NM

4. newmom2010

newmom2010 Senior IL'ite

Remember someone something better is waiting for you in the wings!