How To Label And Store Gold Jewellery In Locker

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gamma50g, Oct 4, 2016.

1. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

I want to label and store my gold jewellery before keeping it in locker in India. I want to separate out items of jewellery and label it individually. I cannot separate and keep it in jewellery box as it would take up too much space. Which is a good way of labeling and storing gold so that space requirements is also minimized?

I hope I posted this in the right forum. If not, please feel free to move this elsewhere.

2. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

I have stored my jewellery in a jewellery pouch which contains about 8 individual pouches in it. As it is flexible and compact it does not occupy much space. This is better than keeping in individual boxes.
    I do not know where you are from, but i got in chennai saravana stores and had bought it as wedding return gifts for my elder son's marriage. Everyone appreciated it and said they were using it to keep the same in the lockers. You can use 2 or more pouches like this.

Sparkle and gamma50g like this.
  3. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

Thanks @joylokhi. Im not in Chennai but I can have someone get it for me from Chennai. What material is it made of? Also, can I keep any type of jewellery in each pouch, including bangles, chains and earrings? Can each pouch be closed so that contents dont spill out when opened?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  4. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Yes gamma50g, each pouch has a zipper so it can be closed. We can store all jewellery - but delicate necklaces like haram etc which are flat and not rounded, it is better to keep in their boxes only.
    I tried uploading of the photo , but was not successful here:disappointed:. Shall be able to email you the same if you send your email ID as private message. Hope this helps.

5. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

Op, u can purchase this jewellery pouch in any good fancy store..or u can order it online also..assuming u live in India. It's very useful for storing chains and earrings and small bangles etc. Of course big sets to be stored in their boxes.

gamma50g and joylokhi like this.
  6. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

Thanks @generic. Will definitely order me one of those!!

generic likes this.
  7. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

I remember coming across such a pouch on Amazon India.

gamma50g likes this.