1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Improve Rbc Count In 3 Yr Male Kid

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by SaiNiharika, Feb 27, 2017.

1. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Lemon , Oranges , Amla (Indian gooseberry )

See how u can include in his food..

As kids are very choosy ..

If he likes pasta / noodles.. give him with lots of Finely chopped veggies..

2. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

can I feed him dried amla, he is only 3 yrs. can I feed him lemon, he won't eat nuts. he likes only smooth food

3. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

See thats what I m telling u ..

See what he likes..

if he dont likes Dry fruits.. Give him as milk shake... mix almond , cashews , raisins and form paste and add in milk ..

u have to look for the way in which he can eat ..

may be amla / lemons juice , 2 drops in 1 glass water.. he can have ,h e can have orange juice , one in 3 - 4 days..

just check with your doctor.. as he is on medicines..

4. SaiNiharika

OK, Thanks for prompt rplies. Please always suggetst me if u find any thing best

5. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

I am so sorry that your toddler is experiencing so many difficulties - poor baby! With a bit of luck, he will grow out of them.
    This is fairly common for kids. They take the adenoids out when they become enlarged or infected and cause breathing difficulties. In case your doctor didn't point it out, the adenoids naturally shrink and mostly disappear as we grow older. So, in the long run, your boy will be OK!
    The best advice I can give you is to be an organized and methodical consumer of medical care for your son. Writing on IL is one good way to collect information, but it cannot be the final word in decision-making.

You need to consult good doctors. If your son is experiencing recurrent problems, then get a second opinion to ensure that he is receiving the right care and that his treatment is being managed well.

Maintaining a clear & detailed record of medical/treatment history, and careful examination are important. Keep a good diary of his condition. As I mentioned earlier, you also need to take good notes and have someone who is knowledgeable about medical terminology accompany you on doctor's visits. It is difficult to keep all the tricky technical words straight if you are not used to them!

For example, there is no such thing as "deviated spectra" - what you probably mean is a "deviated septum". The septum is the little wall, between the nostrils, that separates your nose in two. When this is not straight, it can lead to problems. It is indeed true that one has to wait until after the teenage years to correct a deviated septum by surgery. That is because corrective surgery cannot be performed when the child is still growing actively!

Good Luck! :beer-toast1:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    yellowmango, momsky and vaidehi71 like this.
  6. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Please tell your son to go to the toilet as soon as he feels like urinating and not to hold on to it for a long time. I really believe this is the culprit of UTI, not the amount of water you drink in a day.

7. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op ........deal with the UTI according to the doctor's advice. Taking anti biotics and dealing with the problem is better than having recurrent infections.Homeopathy is not the solution to such infections.

As for anemia...if it is really bad,talk to your paediatrician about suppliments to deal with it . Once it is under control...use the home remedies to keep it from reoccuring .

8. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

As for the stuffy nose....steaming before going to bed will give relief.
    Add vit c to his diet.If he likes neembu pani....give him that or just add some drops of lemon juice to his food .

9. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

Kids in this age suffer from worm infestation which can be cause of anemia. Talk to pediatrician and take allopathy medicines to control worm infestation and also iron syrups prescribed by pediatrician till his Hb increases. N continue that even after. Dietary suplements are fine but u need to give him medicines to increase hemoglobin. Only then his frequent colds will reduce. You can start homeopathy later. I suggest dont mix up pathys in conditions like this. No research is done on giving mixed medicines like this. If you are suffering so much, take break from your work and give full time attention to the kid. He needs it now. N u wont feel guilty later. Nothing more than baby

10. SaiNiharika

Thanks for Replies, I have started him to give trifer -5ml in alternate days. If iam giving syrup daily .
    He is getting constipated and crying to go for potty. i am giving him fluids even though motion is getting hard. We always remind him to go for toilet many times. but he fell in games and saying not getting toilet. Every month we used antibiotics for adenoids, he became so dull we believed that due to antibiotics he became anemic so we went for homeopathy for Allergic rhinitis. Reason we don't know he started suffering from UTI. One after another we are suffering. He is very active kid