1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to help MIL in her loneliness!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by RiddhimaT, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Riddima Sister,

Indeed your MIL is blessed to have a concerned DIL like you. So Dont worry she is lady whom God will take care.

If you or her son can spend 10 - 15 min everyday through phone or skype you will have daily updates... and know then and there if she needs help.

May Baba be with her and give her strength and ward off any negitivity that is approaching her into his Dhuni. Om sairam

Next time you visit you native, please get a Baba's potrait with the sayings "WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE" and you can be rest assured that BABA would be living with your MIL and both families can be at peace (Hey this is just my opinion) If I were you I would be doing this.... Best wishes...

1 person likes this.
  2. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the suggestion....Your faith in Sai Baba has given me confidence that everything will be fine.
    Will definitely search for a pic of BABA with these sayings.

Thanks again!

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Riddhima Sister,

Thanks for liking my thoughts, It is not that Potrait without that wordings - Baba is not going be with her, but we are humans we need to see something concerte to feel comfortable, So everytime we look at "why fear when I am here" and Baba together family will gain ample confidence and NO WORRY whatsoever..

May baba be with your family and guide you always, Om sairam