How to handle this prolem

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Priyaalagu, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

Im working here n qatar & joined this org on 3rd jan 10 & before worked for 2 yrs n qatar only with a diff comp.
    my prob with this comp s i joined for a diff position in HR but the head of HR s leaving country for good so its mgt decision to choose me for that position & im under probation. The former has worked with them for 7 yrs & obvious the other emp comfort level with him was gud & now they r not able to adopt to this change & didnt want to accept me n his position (ofcourse its not my prob) , but n turn they r giving diff problem to me especially a sec lady of diff nationality & she has a diff relation with BM so he he sa lso ready to dance to her music.
    Friends i just need ur suggestion on what s the best way to handle this & if any of u have exp such a situation.Thx:hide:

2. deva280579

deva280579 Senior IL'ite

Hi priya,

How are you doing. The solution to your problem lies on the signature of your post. My sugg apart from this would be, please have a direct meeting with him and speak out like asking him what is his problem and clarify it, if not if you have the decission in your hands just warn them. Altogether you need to have patience and since you are in that position everybody will watch your actions and decissions. So always maintain patience and dont take it inside your heart.

Reg's
    Devanathan.L

3. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

thx devanathan..........as u said for now im a silent watcher. as i am new i just do not want to explore before getting everyones pulse but this as u mentione dlast dont take it to heart is was not im not able to do, thats the reason i posted here so im sure to get views from all u friends which will be a counselling for me. Thx for ur reply.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010