1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to Grow Healthy Nails?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by alyajabeen, May 11, 2010.

1. alyajabeen

alyajabeen New IL'ite

Nails Beauty and Inner Health

Nails are important part of your hands which enhances your hands beauty. The pink color is due to blood circulation under the nails; which describes the inner health of a person also. You can make your nails artificially beautiful by applying nail polish but the original beauty of healthy nails can not be beaten any way. There is no concept of beautiful hands with ugly nails. So nail care and polishing is part of makeup.

Nails Beauty Tips

Here are some useful guidelines are given in order to promote healthy nails:-

Anemia (deficiency of hemoglobin cells), causes paleness and dryness of nails, which should be treated medically.
    Overuse Of Nail Polish Permanent use of nail polish may cause nails dried and weak, it is necessary to remain them unpolished at least once in a weak.
    Use rubber gloves during gardening or washing to avoid scratches on your nails.
    Nail Polish Alternate The alternate of nail polish may be used, rub dry soap on nails and buff nicely. Lemon peel may also be used to get same glittering.
    Lemon Massage Cut lemon in two parts and massage it on your nails to get shine and cleanliness.
    Nails Cleaning Hydrogen peroxide may also be used to clean the under nails. Apply it with cotton tipped swabs for cleanliness.
    Coconut Oil If your nails are dry and brittle, apply coconut oil or castor oil on nails daily in order to make them shining, healthy and strong.
    for more details you may check out www(.)healthbodyfit(.)com

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Nice information with usefull website. Thank you.

3. arabhi

arabhi New IL'ite

thank you for the info.will try out.

4. alyajabeen

alyajabeen New IL'ite

Thanks for all nice comments.

5. traveler

traveler New IL'ite

After having been a nail biter all my life, I finally broke the habit by having gel nails for about 6 months. But when I finally went back to my own nails, I am so happy with their natural clean look, and rarely ever use nail polish. But I do like to have them look polished, which is something I really only get if I have them professionally done. I'm looking at a device on PleasingCare.com that looks professional grade, for home use. I think it's worth considering if you would like to keep beautiful nails looking their natural best.

6. imusbachchu

imusbachchu New IL'ite

i had very strong nails(both hands and toes). but for last 5 or 6 years they tear off easily and also strangely from centre downwards. any remedy???

7. audreyjames02

audreyjames02 New IL'ite

I have recently purchased Sakare Nail Kit that has all the things required for manicure. I used it last evening. My nails have become very smooth with a slight shine. The nail file is also not very strong so that it can harm my nails. The buffer is apt for buffing the nails appropriately. Lotion is icing on the cake!