1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of scar marks?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anjubijunair, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Re: Black pimple marks in Face :(

Hi there,

I too have oily skin but I just follow this routine, it really helps my skin to look better.

1. I avoid oily/fatty foods (chips, appalam, ghee, puri, pizza etc.)
    2. Eat less sweet (sugar, chocolate, cake, ice-cream etc.)
    3. Wash the face with Besan ( kadalai maavu) it really helps the skin to look better.
    4. Use ayurvedic soap & drink lot of water.
    5. Wash the face often.

If one does this regularly, definitely they can see good result within 2 weeks.<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 18.75pt; HEIGHT: 13.5pt" alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

2. kavithai

kavithai New IL'ite

Hi , u can take fenugreek seeds everyday first in the morning with water. It really works for pimple scars. U can see the changes in 2 weeks. I got this tip from one of our indus lady. Use dove soap , it cleans ur face and moisturize. Dove white is the best.
    kavi.

3. dyana

dyana New IL'ite

Re: Ger rid of pimple scars

Hi All,

I have been suffering from acne after coming to US.These are the tips have been following and hope it will help all of you. Always use creams and make-ups and then comb your hair. By doing so you are not rubbing the dandruff which falls on your face while combing. If you have dandruff please wash your hair very regularly. Dandruff is the main culprit in case of acnes. I have heard from a beautician that if you get acne on your cheeks then it is due to stress and if you have acne on the forehead then its because your stomach isnt clean. As suggested by other ILites please drink lots of water and eat lots and lots of fruits and green vegetables.

Try this little exercise to increase blood circulation on the face- Fill your mouth with air and keep your cheeks tightly blown, hold for 5 secs and release..by doing so your are bringing pressure on your cheeks and the blood circulation increases Whenever you have time try doing 5-6 times in a stretch. I have lots of open pores on my cheeks so cultivated a habit of washing my face only with cold water and avoid hot water.

I agree with others that food plays a significant role please avoid oily and spicy food. People say its a myth but in my case am able to relate food factors to acne. To get rid of scars try taking a doctors advise. I apply a medicated cream for scars as recomended by the dermatologist and also use this cream whenever I see new eruptions so the new acne gets contolled without leading to scars.And finally please dont regularly keep looking at the mirror. Try avoid thinking of acne and keep your hands away from the face, by pinching etc the scar remains.

Hope this info is useful to all of you.

Dyana

4. sirishayakkala

sirishayakkala New IL'ite

Hi,

For Black pimple marks u can apply honey on the scars it will completely get rid-off the spots...or take some fenugreek seeds soak it in water for sometime and then make it as a paste and apply once in a week. It shows u the good result

Thanks
    sirisha

5. Kutty_80

Kutty_80 Senior IL'ite

hi

use madre perla cream it is very effective in hiding marks with fairness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hiya

6. padija

padija Senior IL'ite

hi

i googled "madre perla cream", looks like it has so many differnet creams like night cream, day cream, whitening etc, which one did you use?

7. rsindhuja

rsindhuja Bronze IL'ite

Re: Ger rid of pimple scars

Thanks a lot for your tips

8. deepu22

deepu22 New IL'ite

chicken pox scars

cann someone pls tell me how to lighten chicken pox scars...

9. cheenu

cheenu New IL'ite

Re: chicken pox scars

Hi Deepu,
    Unfortunately there is no home remedy to get rid of chicken pox scars....but there are few medical procedures that definately help in lightening the scars.....AHA Peels and Microdermabrasion are two such procedures....u can check wid ur doc for these procedures. Hope this helps
    Cheenu

10. Jeena

Jeena Bronze IL'ite

Re: chicken pox scars

dear deepu

you can apply red sandal powder with honey on your face. after 30 minutes you can wash ur face