1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of scar marks?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anjubijunair, Feb 25, 2007.

1. TerrieDaw

TerrieDaw Senior IL'ite

There are so many products that are good for skin and scars problem. Home remedies also a best option for skin care problems. Moreover if you are healthy inside then you’ve fewer chances to face these problems.

2. shruti04

shruti04 Junior IL'ite

Hi, I also had marks on my face after chickenpox but with sometimes it was removed automatically. There are many ointments in market that removed marks on skin. You can use it dear.

3. JyothiVarma

JyothiVarma Junior IL'ite

Honey + Lemon will help

4. sibirajan

sibirajan New IL'ite

you can try using no mark,to remove scar

5. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

for me vicco tumeric cream worked !! hope it helps you

6. Shina

Shina Gold IL'ite

Re: Ger rid of pimple scars

Aspirin applied topically DOES work - BUT (and this is a big 'but') only with certain types of acne. Aspirin, when taken orally, reduced internal inflammation and thus relieves aches, pains, and some swelling. However, when applied topically, aspirin does not always have this effect. In my experience, the aspirin mask is most effective on erupted pimples - those which have come to a "head" and are ready to be popped, or have popped. In the case of those pimples, the aspirin mask does a good job of reducing redness and swelling, and also dries the pimple, to reduce its size. However, the mask is largely or sometimes completely ineffective on cystic acne and so-called "underground" pimples - those pimples which sit beneath the surface and hurt when touched. The aspirin simply does not absorb into the skin and have the same anti-inflammatory effect that it does on internal inflammation when taken orally.

So... it is useful, but just one item in your anti-acne arsenal. Plus use pure aspirin tablets which are not mixed with other stuff and preferably uncoated tablets. For scars microdermabrasion and chemical peels should be considered by going to a skin doc.

7. Shina

Shina Gold IL'ite

8. shreyas24

shreyas24 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Laser Treatment is best option to cure acne scars. This procedure is simple and safe and painless but most effective process.

9. ishvisahaani

ishvisahaani Senior IL'ite

I have the same problem. I am using lemon. I rub on my scars at night and wash in the morning. I am observing some changes.

10. Pradhavijay

Pradhavijay New IL'ite

With my practical experiences what I understood is, the more u think n get depressed looking at the scars..the more its visible....ur mind reflects ur skin too...changes in skin do happen.....just ignore them....the more you feel depressed...the condition worsens....
    Follow ny one technique at a tym....wait for some days for the results to come out.....if u find the conditions worsening then consult a dermatologist....
    Best way for ny cure is to think positive....
    All the best guys..