1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of scar marks?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anjubijunair, Feb 25, 2007.

1. praisy

praisy New IL'ite

Re: Ger rid of pimple scars

Hello friends

Most of us have this pimple problem, my daughter had it too ....few months back she went to india and my sister suggested her to use MEDIMIX.....(.its a ayuredic soap with 18 herbs) those who are in india they can get it easily ....use it for just one month and see the diffrence and those who are not in india tell somebody to bring it for u...( not other choice cause you will not get here in US ) try if any of your grocery store you can get....it really worked for my daughter.....one more thing drink lots of lots of water.....always try to keep your face clean....wash your face every two hours if possible......best of luck

praisy

2. sushravi

sushravi New IL'ite

acne scars

Can my friends tell me how to erase scars caused by acne.

Thanks in advance.

3. rajni manish

rajni manish New IL'ite

Black pimple marks in Face :(

Hai
    For last two months I had a problem that I got some pimple marks in my face. As I am new to Dubai, I can't find the right cream for this problem. Also I need a face scrubber to remove the dead skin in my face. Can anyone tell me the right product??? (My skin is type oily).

Thanks

4. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Black pimple marks in Face :(

u can use rice flour as scrubber or dry the orange fruits peals and make into thin powder. mix this powder in 2or 3 drops of tomato juice , apply to face and wash with warm water.. k?

5. rajni manish

rajni manish New IL'ite

thanx jaanu...

for yr immd reply....can i ask one more question is that u suggest me to for rice powder or ornge fruit peals--------can u advice any market product so that i can try that also.......if possible.
    once again thanx...................

6. senpriya

senpriya New IL'ite

Remedy for pores & scars

help me please...........
    i hav developed lot of pores and scars on my face:eek:mg:.........
    please suggest me some home remedies..........

7. sushma.mypainting

sushma.mypainting New IL'ite

Re: Remedy for pores & scars

hi Priya...........
    if u have pores on ur face u rub ur face gently with any good TONER(u can try Ayur's Toner,or else any other good product available in the market) using Cotton n then apply good face powder like Lakme sunscreen dusting powder to ur face while u r going out.............
    Toner makes ur skin to tighten............so try it............
    while u going to bed or else early in the morning u take fresh PUDHINA leaves n make it into a thin paste n apply to ur face (like a face mask,dont rub) n let it dry on ur face for 20 to 30 min.............so dat ur pores get cleaned n they also tighten ur skin..........n u may also get rid of white heads............
    at times u can also apply KEERA (cucumber )juice on ur face gently (dont rub)........n let it dry ...............it is the best method followed to get reduce the pore size............it has vitamin which makes the pore size to get reduced..........

More over u need to have leafy vegetables daily in your diet..........so dat it keeps ur skin fresh by removing the old skin........................
    Include Carrots,BeetRoot in ur diet..........

u need to have a good sleep also.......that keeps ur skin look glowing...........

One more important thing is that u dont go for facials............that may increase ur pore size..........be care ful with ur skin.........approach only good parlours.........

I had done all this to my skin so that i got to reduce my pores............

All u need is some patience n spend some time daily morning n while going to bed........to do al these................

i wish u goog luck in doing this...........

Regards
    Sushma

8. sushma.mypainting

sushma.mypainting New IL'ite

hi..........
    take some fresh PUDHINA leaves n make into a thin paste n apply on ur face where u've scars..........let it dry for 20 to 30 min n then wash it away.......
    if not u can try for KEERA (Cucumber) juice on ur face
    these two r good natutal products in healing ur scars.............try it out............

Always eat fresh fruits n leafy vegetables,carrots n beet root..............
    so dat u may get rid of dead skin on ur face.......nothing to worry...........

Thanks
    Sushma

9. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi rajni manish,
    my friend had the same problem and she said,she used pink queen medicated face cream with doctor consultation,and all pimples disappeared!...But i don't know anything about this product..So,just try to ask for this with your doctor..otherwise don't use it without prescription..
    or
    try to apply gralic paste in pimples..natural medicine..
    thanks

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  10. Sumeru

Sumeru New IL'ite

Hi, You can try Biotique products for your problems, they are all natural and it works for me. Their papaya face scrub is real good. Also I'm sure these products are exported too.