1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of scar marks?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anjubijunair, Feb 25, 2007.

1. rams.dwa

rams.dwa New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have open pores on my face, Mine is sensitive skin and oily too.
    Will Retinal A suitable for me?
    How much it costs around and where can i get that.

Regards,
    Meera

2. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

GIVEN BELOW ARE A FEW SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES TO FIGHT PIMPLES.

1.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. Regular washing of the affected areas with mild soap is a must.The soap need not necessarily contain any chemicals designed to prevent pimples .However, face washing should not be overdone or the skin will become dehydrated .

2.Care should be taken on makeup,moisturizers and other skin care products.If these products are oil based,it would just make the problem worse. Use water based products instead.

3.Generally we rub, press or squeeze our pimples.Don’t when we do this,we risk spreading the bacteria to other areas.

4.Lemon juice diluted in water can be applied externally because of its antiseptic
    quality.

5.Tea Tree oil can also be applied directly to infected pores.

6.Vitamin A tablets are also a natural and effective cure. Vitamin A promotes healthy skin.

7.Before bathing, apply a mixture of fresh tomato pulp, honey and rose-water to your face and keep for twenty minutes before washing off.

8.Juice of raw papaya is the best treatment for pimples.Apply fresh juice of raw papaya on pimples and get a good result.

9.Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of blemishes and
    pimple scar.

10.Drink plenty of water and vegetable or fruit juices.

11.Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars.

12.Maintain a diet that is rich in cottage cheese, salads, fresh juices, fish and
    yogurt.These help to cleanse your system and ward off pimples.

13.Another overnight home remedy for pimples is to put a dab of toothpaste on it to help dry it out. Calamine lotion also will have the same drying effect.

14.Pound orange peel with water and apply to affected areas.

15.Another useful remedy for pimples is zinc. Which can be taken in a dose of 50 mg daily for a month and then reduce the dose.

16.You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as an overnight home pimple remedy.

17.Aspirin contains Beta hydroxy acid which is a powerful defoliant ,so you can crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash.

Finally,certain medications may temporarily alter the hormonal changes prevalent during adolescence and cause pimple outbreaks. If this is the case, a simple adjustment in medication may be all that is required
    :thumbsup

3. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Hi All, I have this pits on my face due to pinching of pimples during my teenage:( I have done some facials but never seen improvement in this aspect..Also I have stopped getting the pipmles ling back...but the marks somehow do not disappear.. I use Dove soap(dark blue)Please suggest home remedies to get a smooth face.Though it is not too deep or high, I still want a smooth face ... I read through many tips and confused which to follow...Thanks in advance friends...

4. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

No reply yet???????? :( Help..... :)

5. stella_cb

stella_cb Junior IL'ite

Where do we get Red Sandalwood Powder in Chennai. Please let me know.

6. suninana

suninana New IL'ite

Re: Ger rid of pimple scars

:hiya
    Apply Jaadhi kaai available in herbal shops. Apply daily u will find the diff in few weeks
    :idea:):thumbsup

7. skincarelady

skincarelady New IL'ite

have you heard of celltrex ultra, by Nuskin. its really good. in as short of 3days, effects can be seen already.

8. star123

star123 New IL'ite

Hi skincarelady,

can u pls tell more about celltrex ultra, by Nuskin ? wht it can cure? can it resolve open pores? where we can get this in chennai?

Thanks.

9. devibanmol

devibanmol Junior IL'ite

Hi everybody,

Thanks for these wonderful and simple tips.
    I have lots of paalunnis-big and small (sorry, I dont know the english name of this) around the neck region. Also, there are small small brown marks in the cheeks. They are not big like pimples and are not painful. My mother has these. Can anyone tell me some home remedy for these problems please. I am desperately trying to get rid of these. I went to the dermatologist. He says for now they will remove it through some laser surgery, but will not guarantee that they will not reappear. I am scared of these. Please help.

10. skincarelady

skincarelady New IL'ite

hi star123, where is chennai? celltrex ultra help replenishes ur lost elastin and collagen, so ur scars will be permanently gone, also, it can help minimize ur pores. what is the nearest country to chennai?