1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of scar marks?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anjubijunair, Feb 25, 2007.

1. winnievenkatesh

winnievenkatesh New IL'ite

Re: Black pimple marks in Face :(

hi evryone i am dr.winny....i had severe scars nd i had tremendous results aftr using artistry cleanser,toner and moisturiser.all international super premium brand products....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
  2. usr12

usr12 New IL'ite

Re: Best Treatment for acne scars

Hi louisfisher1 ,

On seeing Ur reccomendation I googled for 'zenmed kit' and found very good reviews on this. I have been using home remedies (lemon/ regular scrub) etc which is working but seems to be very slow.. Pls advise if U found zenmed to give much faster results ...I am looking for something that can clear marks say within 1-2 month's time.. Pls reply..

Thanks In advance..

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  3. Swathi1982

Swathi1982 New IL'ite

Re: Chemical peeling for pimple scars

I had this chemical peeling treatment done 5 years ago to get rid of sun burn marks....it was good...I think there was 5 sittings...it was done at La Belle in Hyd....cost was app 10,000 RS...

4. Deepti86

Deepti86 New IL'ite

Re: Black pimple marks in Face :(

Eating lot of green vegetables & fresh fruits is the best remedy. Also rubbing ice-cubes onto the scars is an effective way to treat the scars.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
  5. sudharg

sudharg New IL'ite

Hi

Try applying honey & cinnamon powder paste to pimple scars continously for a week. Make a mixture of about 1 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder and apply on the face, more importantly over the scars and leave it for about 15 minutes or so and wash it with water. You will find the scars dissappear. My daughter had very bad scars from pimple and chicken pox, now her face looks pretty clear and also fairer.

Cheers
    Sudha

6. alexsmith

alexsmith New IL'ite

Re: Ger rid of pimple scars

Well, I have just started using Bio Oil. I heard that it helps and I can already see the difference with my skin.

You have to use it for 3 months before you can see a real change!

Good Luck!

7. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

:) did anyone of you try lactocalamine??

i used it for the past 6-8 years... first it was just for time pass... and now its a must in my makeup box!!!

i donot about others... but it worked wonders for me!! my skin became a tone or two lighter (i mean fair)!! marks were reduced.... pimples became less... it was fantastic feeling!!

my skin is oily so i used the regular one... its also available in aloe vera flavor!!

but please if you are going to try this... buy a small bottle and try and then go for the bigger bottle as it will last for many months....

ps: it was suggested by my doctor to use lactocalamine for my pimples and marks!!

i had lots of pimples and marks coming on my face and neck area and no m edicine (home remedies) were helping me... doctor suggested lacto and it really helped... please try it yourself :thumbsup

8. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Please remember.... to use it atleast twice daily and keep washing face with gentle face wash... all varietys of face wash available... and one that suits your friend may not suit you!!!

after my friends and relatives saw the changes in my skin they too have started using lactocalamine... and are telling me that they found improvement.

9. indhulakshmi

indhulakshmi New IL'ite

Hi ppl,
    U can also use rose water. Morning after u get up apply rose water in ur face n keep for 30mins n wash off. It'll dry ur existing pimples n helps to stops further its coming also. it makes ur face bright also[​IMG]

10. PrathyParthi

PrathyParthi New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am pregnant and I have been getting a lot of heat boils on my high cheek and forehead. I never used to get a single boil otherwise. Please advice on what can be done.