1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of loneliness ? I feel frustrated and sad

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by reemap31, Aug 14, 2013.

Hope something will change my life

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

Keep loving him and talk to him patiently when he is in good mood, . Try to share his work in the biz if u can handle it, in that way u can be with him for some more time. If his biz is fine, simply appreciate him and tell him that it is coz of his hard work. Slowly he may change . Every hardwork pays its price, so be cool and patient and i am sure you will reap the riches ( happiness)

1 person likes this.
  2. jeeba.james

jeeba.james New IL'ite

dear Reema,
    i also went through some similar situation.
    to get away from loneliness, i kept myself busy by doing all these: getting involved with my friend,
    try to get some good friends, if you have a good friend you can talk .
    reading is a big refief.if you don't have the reading habit develop it. you can start with some novels(i did like that,i start with chetan bhgats-two states)
    pls don't try to go back him, if he sees you are busy and not going back of him ,he will come to you.
    be always be attractive, but don't go to him and don't fight.it will work.
    may be you have keep patience, but it worked for me.

1 person likes this.
  3. reemap31

reemap31 New IL'ite

HI Jeeba ,

I totally agree with you. Yes if i try to talk to him that will always lead to argument and fight.
    Yes you are right i am giving him a free feel that without him i cant live a life that kind of importance i am giving. Yes i have to change a bit.I also agree with you . I have to go for areobics or something that keeps me engaged.But regarding dressing is that good to be attractive.
    I think he always be jealous about my beauty that was the reason i have to wear only salwar or sarees. He restricted me to wear other modern dress. Can i wear those and will it make sense . Dear i am keen in knowing your opinion please reply.

4. jeeba.james

jeeba.james New IL'ite

hi reema,
    if he doesnt allow you to wear modern dress stick to salwar and saree,
    but always make sure you are looking always energetic,as if you are notr missing anything.

you start with the attitude, i know, its quite difficult but you have to.
    Once you see the change in his attitude ,you can talk with him, but please don't flight.
    Men always hates Fighting and nagging him for the same thing, or asking them same thing several times.
    letz see hw it works.

1 person likes this.
  5. reemap31

reemap31 New IL'ite

Hi Jeeba,

I don't know what to say. I only know that i am frustrated because of his sudden change.He had time to take me for trips earlier but nowadays everything became dream for me.I think he lack interest on me may be he might have changed his vision on beauty. I think he might have tendency to get attracted to modern women being i look old and contemporary.That was the only reason i was doubtful on him.
    I think i need a change on my appearance and all.I dont know this became more stressful for me .May be i can wait but how long?

6. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Since he owns the business, Learn about it and help. Become a part time employee there.

Hope his frequent trips are not taking him to thailand.

Wear the dresses that you like as long as they are appropriate for the occasion and place. Don't make it into a power struggle.

1 person likes this.