1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How To Get Our Life Put Together?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Srinidhi007, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Hi Brahan, i like all the points...i am also trying to incorporate and take baby steps...regarding your point on work, yes, sticking to the schedule is the miss from my end...earlier i used to be somewhat proactive and plan and achive well...now need to bring back the old good habits

2. Srinidhi007

First of all.. Thank you Sir for taking your time and responding me even in your busy schedule. this is why i have posted her, am sure, i will be getting most genuine , practical and caring advise. i have read your inputs many times, the point which you have mentioned about finding excitement in what we encounter everyday is the one which i am missing...eventhough i like doing things, i just lost the excitement... i am going to write down the things that excites me when i was kid and see how i can bring back few things that will suit my current situation.

i will keep the point of taking frequent breaks throughout the day and do something which i love...

Thanks a lot again for your guidance ...

Viswamitra likes this.
  3. Srinidhi007

Thanks dear for introducing me to 75 Hard Challenge... i have gonethrough the thread...i will draft my goals and soon will join :) ..my best wishes for you to achieve your 3 wonderful goals..

Viswamitra likes this.
  4. Srinidhi007

HI @Gowri03

i like the Pleasure and Mastery concept...wow..i have never heard about it earlier...so simple, yet very powerful tool... i have already started filling both the columns, will finalise soon. Thanks a lot for sharing this.

There is so much to learn from you... your content\posts are treasure :) i will analyse on the CBT technique...

I really appreciate you for taking time and providing response to me....it means so much to me...especially at this time....thanks again...i will soon join 75 hard thread :)

Gauri03 and Viswamitra like this.
  5. Srinidhi007

Thanks @anika987 , i really love the point "knowing what we want and working towards what we want and is good for our family brings peace..." i need to repeatedly remind myself on this one...

anika987 and Viswamitra like this.