1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

How to get eyes fresh for Wedding with deep set eyes that easily gives a tired look

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by shrikala, Apr 2, 2010.

1. shrikala

shrikala Senior IL'ite

Ladies,
    How to make my eyes look fresh, bright and awake for wedding given my condition.

I have an early morning wedding and on top of it I will have tiredness from jet lag. I am reaching only 5 days before the wedding.
    Reception is the day before wedding and it will be midnight before i get any sleep and have to get up by 4am to prepare for the muhurtam.

One of my eye is smaller and if i don't get enough sleep one eye looks very small compared to other. its very bad in photos and also people who see me with that get concerned about my health.
    I have what they call as monolids. its like a bag hanging from my eyebrow over my eye so trying different make up for it is difficult.

Please help me. I am counting on your valuable tips.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Re: How to get eyes fresh for Wedding with deep set eyes that easily gives a tired lo

Sorry too late for a reply now.... Am sure you looked fresh and beautiful and gorgeous during your wedding...

Shanti