1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to get a dress dyed ?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Zeenth, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Zeenth

Zeenth New IL'ite

hi ladies,

can anyone tell if it is possible to change the color of a fabric ( saree, salwar etc) by using dye.....i mean at home, heard that certain shops do this.... if so pl tell me the materials to prepare the dye.....& the proportion....

thanks,
    Zee

2. umashankaran

umashankaran New IL'ite

Re: help

Hi Zeenth,

I am uma, I am new to this chennaities, i can give u the solution.

There is a shop called Sri Ramlok. in T.Nagar & Alwarpet. You can get you dry washed or you can even change the colour of your Chudidhar. They do darning too.

The address is Sri Ramlok in T.nagar right. It is in Ranganathan Street in the shopping complex where Ambica Appalam is located.The shop is just on the back side of Ambica .

In Alwaroet they have their shop 2-3 buildings before Park sheraton hotel.Hope this info helps u.

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hey zeenath,
    i see u r from mysore, in the magadi road[Bangalore]. i think just back to city railway station on the 5th cross there is a chaitra prints i dont know whether they r now, but many shops in that area, do acid touch which is very pretty for old sarees with colors that u dont like and want something plain to printed, very good there but only sarees, try that, regards sunkan