1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

how to get a delayed period?????

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by shikha89, Nov 12, 2013.

1. shikha89

shikha89 New IL'ite

Dear sir, I am Shikha Agrawal from India,
    I am about to getting marry next month but, problem is that, my period will be start on my first wedding night which is called Suhag Raat in India, so sir i am really upset,

Please tell me how can i delaye my period for 3 or 4 days minimum, if this is not possible then can i get period 7 days before so that i could fresh on wedding night,
    please suggest me what should i do ??? plz help me..

2. shikha89

shikha89 New IL'ite

how to get a delayed or before period?????

Dear friends.
    I am about to getting marry next month but, problem is that, my period will be start on my first wedding night which is called Suhag Raat, so sir i am really upset,

Please tell me how can i delaye my period for 3 or 4 days minimum, if this is not possible then can i get period 7 days before so that i could fresh on wedding night,
    please suggest me what should i do ??? plz help me..

3. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

There is tablet named 'Primolut-N' which can be taken one or two days in advance of the expected day. It has to be taken one per day, and can be continued upto max 4-5 days. (upto which you want to delay it)

Had been using it since teenager, whenever i had to delay it for temple functions etc. But initially had consulted a doctor, so please consult a doctor.

4. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

your thread is directed to someone else'sir' but I couldn't resist replying........

visit the gynae right now & he/she will give you tablet to postpond periods but it does leads to heavy bleeding & more pain........and more changes of hormone induced acne.

2ndly better to have period at whatever date they come & not mess with them.......you can have a better 1st night once the periods are over & a whole month of no stress after that as if you postpond periods by tablet thet date next month can't be predicted properly......

last ,many times because of stress, periods do come a day or 2 ahead of time......

5. shikha89

shikha89 New IL'ite

Thanks for Reply!
    I dont want to get ant pill for same but my fiance tell me to do some thing for that he cannot wait for 7 days because he have to go out off state to join air force, and he will come to me after 3 months, plz help me,

ok sir can you tell me some tips for get period before 7 days ??? plz suggest something plzzzzzzz

6. Katakam123

Katakam123 Silver IL'ite

Bring forward your wedding day.

hmmm just wondering if instead of period you get fever on that day wht ur fiancé will do ?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Go to a gynec. You can try eating lots of jaggery, sesame seeds and such heat causing foods to bring it on early. However such heat causing foods cause lots of pimples. I'm sure you wouldn't wAnt to have all your wedding pictures ruined by terrible acne. No one but the gynex can give you a safe solution.

8. ushae

ushae Silver IL'ite

You can use the tablet once in a while. But regular use is not healthy

9. shikha89

shikha89 New IL'ite

which tablet ???

10. luckyhappy

luckyhappy Senior IL'ite

Shikha,

There is homeopathy medicine.visit doctor and love shld happen out of love not in hurry and if it gets delayed you will enjoy a lot as there is gap.try to convince him and don't do it in hurry