1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

How To Find A Good Desi Consultancy

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by harinideep, Oct 5, 2017.

1. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    Currently I am on h4 and dont ve EAD.
    I had a h1 long time back and used it for very short period . I am looking for jobs now and since I had used my h1 only for short time , I can work but I will need a sponsor for converting to h1 . My case is cap exempted and need not go thro lottery . Please tell me how to find job .
    I got only one call and I cleared telephonic and 3 face to face rounds but could not clear 4th round .
    I have worked in java , spring , hibernate ,ui etc . can someone give me idea on how is the market and whether I can get jobs . I am frustrated as I am searching since 6 months .

2. radsanush

radsanush Bronze IL'ite

Try myvisajobs.com for reviews of the consultancy. I know its frustrating to find good consultancies. But it is better to do good research before initiating the transfer as there are umpteen number of fake consultancies who can simply lure you in to some trap. My husband worked with Tek Systems and they are very good & authentic.Try with them if interested. Good luck!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017