How To Earn Interest On Money Without Any Risk. ?

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by EagerForInfo, Jan 1, 2019.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

hello

I know some friends who lend money to other for high interest. I feel interested to do that. But am in US. How would I start doing that ? I just want to put money that I don’t mind risking in it to be on the safe side but at the same time I want some money. As I have savings that are not used and invested at this point.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

The safest ways to invest money will also come with the lowest rate of return: CD in bank, government bonds or bond funds and such. Lending money privately to others comes with its own risks. You have to decide what your tolerance level is.

Gauri03 and joylokhi like this.
  3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

As I’ve said I got some “free money” that I just want to risk( of course I don’t prefer to risk it as much as possible ) but I want to earn interest on it as I’m running low on money as I am home with baby. It is from coupons and rebates etc etc. but how do I do this.

4. Gallant

Gallant Silver IL'ite

Have index universal life insurance...it gives you protection for your life and risk free investment. Moreover tax free, if paid within 7 pay limit.