1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How To Deal With Low Tsh (dr. Doesn't Seem Troubled)

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by SuiDhaaga, May 15, 2021.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I'm gonna research this Medical Medium Diet.

Luckily I eat lot of fruits and veggies and avoid processed foods (esp since I am in COVID lockdown)

I dunno about ditching dairy, caffiene and eggs though .....

2. SuiDhaaga

@ProudIndian What did your Doctor say about Medical Medium diet? I am trying to find medical articles on this to present to my Doctor.

Also, have you heard of Autoimmune Protocol Diet. Someone on another forum says it helps them.

Again, I'm also trying to research this. I got family members who also would like to reduce Synthroid dependency.

And we know this one cute little baby girl who is born with this problem. So how to help her.

Hope we can all help each other!

3. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Doctors go by book, they don’t want anyone to sue them. There are big groups on Facebook who all have benefits from this diet.

I went to many doctors for 15 years including allopathy, homeopathy and they could not heal my health issues. They all said my blood test and X-ray are normal and they don’t know why I have back pain or fatigue.

I tried celery juice because it’s natural and not chemical or anything synthetic. It helped me that’s why I started more veggies and fruits. Before medical medium I used to consume lot of dairy, eggs, gluten but no fruits. Now I eat millets, veggies, fruits, lemon water, salads etc

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    SuiDhaaga likes this.
  4. SuiDhaaga

Ohhh, so I guess we have to do our own research and be our own health advocates!

I've heard of celery juice. My Family Doctor told us unofficially to try Kale Juice (for another issue). She stressed this is unofficial.

But yeah, I can understand Doctors are scared of being sued!

5. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

My endocrinologist is very pleased with my annual blood report and reduced my prescription every time I went last 3 years.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  6. SuiDhaaga

I also told my Aunty about your success story and she is impressed.

We will look into incorporating this diet.

I understand it is elimination diet, i.e. eliminate foods and slowly add them back. See which ones cause problems. As it is we eat lot of fruits, veggies, non-processed, zero sugar, rarely any meat. It's elimination of milk, eggs, coffee we have to look into, i.e. whether this reacts or is it ok.

7. SuiDhaaga

Is there any book, or website you followed? I am trying to look for this. I am unable to find in webmd, mayoclinic, etc.

Even these websites mention other alternative diets such as Autoimmune Protocol Diet, Paleo diet, etc.

8. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Google “medical medium thyroid” and yes there are books written by Anthony Williams, there are support groups who are following this diet.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  9. SuiDhaaga

Ok, I will google this (of course), and I will check this book.