1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to control facial hairs? Having PCOS

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by saramuthu, Nov 19, 2012.

1. saramuthu

saramuthu New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a working women. I had PCOS, so i have lot hairs in my face. i try termerice for it, but they it not worked. what kind of medicine or nature remedies for it. Please give idea for it. I can't face any body :hide: in and around my office and relations. i feel very shame:drowning.

Sara

2. coolsandy

coolsandy Gold IL'ite

why should you feel bad about it? If one is confident enough and able to carry oneself very well, all the negatives would be hidden automatically. And non one can ever dare to talk about it. I know it is easy said than implement. But it is you who has to build up your confidence levels.

what ever you try for facial hair, do not follow it blindly. Check personally if that worked for someone. Remember, everbody has a different skin texture. What works for one doesnot necessarily work for another.

3. saramuthu

saramuthu New IL'ite

hi ,
    Thanks. I will try to face

4. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

I do understand what you are goin thro ...As even i am having lots of Facial hair ...i have PCOS

At least i have not got solution for Facial hair .

Only thing i did is i purchased a epilator to remove hair at home and used pumice stone for inner growth problem ......

Epilator has not reduced my hair growth .....it has only provided me a solution to get my face clean per week without going to a parlour

5. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

It is quite common with ladies having PCOS and never feel shy about it. Harmones need to be balanced. In the meantime, try to cut the hair using scissors. Application of turmeric paste (not the powder. get the whole turmeric root and rub it on a pumice stone and make a paste and apply that on the affected area). If you don't like yellow coloured skin then follow it with 3 or 4 times of soap wash immediately. Turmeric is beleived to control facial hairs that is why in olden days ladies used to apply turmeric regularly to their face. Never pluck, shave or pull the hair as it only trigger the growth.

6. Nanimom

Nanimom Gold IL'ite

I remember of reading solution for facial hair long back in our forum

here Is that tip-
    applying powdered padigaram with rose water for one month considerably reduces facial hair

better u search for that thread to know whether it worked for anyone or not .

7. ishvisahaani

ishvisahaani Senior IL'ite

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  8. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

I would suggest facial wax.Its way less painfull and makes the hair growth scanty too_Once in a while bleach.I suffered from pcod for quite some time and i do understand the frustration behind facial hair growth.

9. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

Which company epilator did you buy SGA?

10. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

I am using philips ....