1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how to choose

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mkarthika, Jul 19, 2010.

1. ArchanaP

ArchanaP Silver IL'ite

I am your neighbor.:hiya
    It's Telugu.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  2. mkarthika

mkarthika New IL'ite

Hi
    I feel that the person to whom i talked, is not looking for very good outer personality.He is tolerable to answer my all questions,but some what strict in following his own principle.He says that after marriage we can stay alone in some other state so that his earnings will be good over there..

What is actually marriage means.?
    Is that satisfying sex needs or satisfying friendly relation?which gets prior importance ?.

This person is not giving importance to sex in life,it seems,because while talking with me he is not seeing my body of face reactions etc. and etc.,.keenly,unlike others who i have met.He was just answering to all my question,in his own style thats all.

(One thing is i am greater in his degree level,except that i did'nt get job as i had arrears in my engineering degree and also in property leve we are much greater than him.We din'dt get guy from a family of same status in property,because i did'nt go to job)

Because this person is not at all a shy person.He says what ever he feels,dont care much about the other person's (me)feeling or understanding unless i talk the issue completely.

He is little bit adamant in following his won principle.Will he change for my sake at future?
    I feel safe, and hopeful but little bit fear,and anxious that will he hear my ideas at future without strictness in mind and words.

thanks
    karthika

3. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

Hi Karthika
    sex is important in any marriage but its not the only thing in a marriage. what well brought up guy will look at your body/reactions. not all guys are born sleaze. this guy feels like he is a good fellow.
    you haven't even decided whether to marry him or not and you are thinking about him changing his attitude for your sake.
    and you say that your brother has changed a lot after marriage. do you want your future sil to think the same.
    Hansika

4. mkarthika

mkarthika New IL'ite

Hi asuitable girl,Ranch ,ArchanaP and others,

Please see my last post.I have given the details of the boy who i have met.
    Can u say how to proceed further..

thanks
    karthika

5. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

karthika,

You plan so much....CALM DOWN! :)

Forget about Sex and your future DH's career prospects and all.

Do you talk to the guys in phone or meet them in person???
    Whom do you like? With whom do you feel like talking to?

6. mkarthika

mkarthika New IL'ite

hi

The person who i met last (met him directly)alone in a room.
    We are allowed to speak for nearly 5 min.
    Actually he don't minds about how i look,how i talk and all..unlike the others who looked my face reactions etc..and etc..
    This is the first boy who didnt give importance to how i talk,how i react etc..I have not seen such a guy before...(I think he do not expect more beauty from the girl..Is it so? )what would be his expections..other than the girl should look and talk nice..??

7. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Karthika, how do you feel about the two guys? Is there one you feel more attached to than the other?

8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Karthika,

Do you think guys only marry girls who look beautiful and talk well ? Marriage is more than that.

Look at your mother or your SIL . They know how to run a family. Guys would like to know the girl is mature enough to run the family and take care of him.
    At the same time, girl should have a good chemistry with the guy.

It is that "chemistry " thing that we are banging our heads for.

In every post we keep asking you what do you feel ? do you understand what that means ?

Marriage is not about sex, before sex , you should first feel comfortable with the guy only then all the rest comes up.

in tamil they ask , "oru paiyana paatha ivan kooda dhaan life poora irukanum nu aasaiya irukaa ? manasukulla vekkam varanum , adhu varudha ? "

(translation: seeing a guy you should know he is the one, and your inner-coyness should burst out on seeing him)

Think about all this. First both your minds should accept each other for who you are .

Good luck !

9. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Baaga unnaara? :) (That and a few scattered words is all I know, LOL!)

10. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

This thread is final nail in the coffin, why arranged marriages should be banned in India :thumbsup just kidding!