1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to Can I Use Cleanser,Toner,Face Pack

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by swaroopak, May 17, 2013.

Can we use Cleanser, Toner and then face pack...Is it really usefull

Poll closed May 22, 2013.
  1. Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer?

100.0%
  2. Can we use Cleanser, Toner and face pack

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. swaroopak

swaroopak New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I recently bought Ayur Deep Cleanser and Toner.. also a Face pack and moisturizer

As i heard it effectively softens,nourishes,bleaches facial skin.

i want to know how can i use it and how many times in a week.

Plzeee help me the different steps and ways of using it..,

I usually apply only moisturizer every day..I have Oily face and when ever i go out in sun my face is getting tanned..so pls suggest me..

2. sushshetty

sushshetty Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Cleansing , toning and mositurising should be your daily routine and secondly you have to use bleach if you want to lighten your facial hairs. As you have mentioned that you have oily skin choose a moisturizer specifically meant for oily skin as if you happen to apply normal moisturizer you will attract lots of dust and you skin will tend to be more oily.

Also for sunscreen use a sunscreen meant for oily skin or what you can do is you get this mineral powder kind of sunscreen which you can apply. Your skin being oily opt mostly for powder based cosmetics which is easily available you can check it out in "Health and glow".

Few tips
    1. Drink loads of water
    2. scrub you face twice in week
    3. apply face-pack once in week
    4. Dont wash your face too often
    5. cleanse tone and moisturize daily

Let me know if you want some more info :)

Cheers
    Sushma

3. swaroopak

swaroopak New IL'ite

Hi Sushshetty,

Thank you so much for the information.

Can please explain me little bit more..

Please correct me If the below steps are Correct (or) Wrong:

1st : cleansing for 2mins , toning and with out washing with water ... Immediately applying moisturizer.

Another way:

1st : cleansing , toning and with out washing with water ... Immediately Face pack and leaving it until face dry and then washing.

Will the above steps really help me... Please suggest me

Swaroopa

4. sushshetty

sushshetty Silver IL'ite

Hi Swaroopa,

Pls follow the steps given below and also results will come if you take care of your skin properly

You need to have a good diet for glowing skin and proper exercise as well.:)

Step1: Take a small portion of the cleansing gel in your palm. Wet it with water to make it soapy or foamy.

Step2: Apply it on your face. Massage the gel into your facial skin. Make this massage extra for forehead and t zone. These locations are more prone to holding oil and dirt. That is why, they need more attention.

Clean the forehead and t zone properly

Step3: Wash off the cleanser from your face with normal water.

Step4: Dry it off. To do this, use a clean towel. Dab it softly. This is a must. You really do not want to just wipe off the water by moving the towel all over your face roughly. Just let the skin stay free of disturbance.

Step5: Now your face is ready for the toner. To apply the liquid, you will need to first pour it into either a cotton pad or ball. Make the liquid amount small. You do not need to make the cotton fully wet.

Step 6: Wipe off the skin with it. Once again, pay extra attention to the forehead and t zone.

Step 7: Once you feel you have reached all the areas, you can throw away the cotton.

Step 8: Let the face dry out.

Step 9: Last, apply your moisturizer. Massage softly so that you do not excite the skin oil to ooze out.

Cheers
    Sushma

5. swaroopak

swaroopak New IL'ite

Thank you so much Sushma....

Please clarify the doubts...

For How long can we leave this moisturizer on our face after cleanse ,tone and how many times in a day we can cleanse, tone and moisturize???

Can you also help me knowing how can i apply face pack...

Please Help me...
    Plzeee help me the different steps and ways of using it..,

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  6. sushshetty

sushshetty Silver IL'ite

Hi,

CTM should be done twice a day. you can see loads of videos in youtube were they will guide you with the procedure on applying facepack .

Thanks
    Sushma