how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, Nov 30, 2010.

1. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your

You are welcome tsweety, I am happy to know that I have helped you...

2. manoramas

manoramas New IL'ite

Re: how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your

HI Menakadidi, how are you ?
    your information about freelance jobs is very useful and helpful for me , as i 'm keen to work in elance work from home jobs but i want to ask to you that , is any legal license required for working in any freelance sites/jobs as a freelancer in India ?
    plz, help me didi, i don't want any risk about that . by the way, i 'm newly joined here :)
    thanx:),
    regards from,
    manoramas .

3. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends
    Iam new IL,Happy to see this blog,Iwould like to join in this blog..as per all of ur guidance in this blog.. i registered in freelance.com for data entry job....Friends i want to knw in freelance how to search job and approach them...???otherwise they will call us....?can anybody guide me....

4. kavinsen

kavinsen New IL'ite

pls share your number for discussing regarding the same.

5. roshni18

roshni18 New IL'ite

Hi

I am interested to work as a freelancer. I am a B.E graduate and a home maker right now. I want to earn money due to my financial situation. Kindly help me.. I have 5 years exp in technical writing. please pm the details.

Regards
    Roshni

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013