how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, Nov 30, 2010.

1. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your

hi sujatha,
    I was very busy and could not check the thread. well, as of now I may not be able to help you. I shall get back to you some time in the first week of june.
    do let me know if you still want m help
    menaka

2. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: how to begin freelance writing and earn lump-some money from the comfort of your

hi Zainabsarfra,
    I dont think there is an complaints redressal of the sort, all you can do is try doing some jobs, with time you can sort out the genuine ones from those who are not so genuine.
    as for paypal go to papal.com and register giving in all the details its simple and easy
    all the best

3. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

dear friends,
    I would really like to spend some time giving more details on work from home, my work is consuming most of my time nowadays and I have two very naughty boys too. I shall try to update hereafter.
    menaka

4. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

I was just seeing this thread and another thread regarding freelancing jobs. Really all the info you have given was very very useful... I was searching for these kind of info for long time but found only today... thank god :) Totally I have got clear idea about how to start my career as a freelance writer.

Thanks a ton for your great work...I am sure it will be helpful for many people like me :)

5. Hozesal

Hozesal New IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

My name is Salma and i am new to indusladies,just joined yesterday.I am a housewife and graduate. I am interested in freelance writing or any other kind of work from home job. Ive been struggling since the last 6months to find a an interesting job but till now unsuccessful. And yesterday i came across this site and found it really interesting and helpful. So i really really need your help to help me find a suitable job.

Waiting for your reply.

Salma.

6. stutid

stutid New IL'ite

Hi menaka i am new to IL.joining before two days.I too interested in work from home. I have enough time. I am science graduate mid age woman with two kids.My english is not fluent. is it ok? my knowledge about online work is zero.but i really want to work.can you help me plz?
    I want work for getting confidance & don't want to waste time.plz reply me & help me.

7. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

With your help, I have registered in and trying for jobs..hope i can do my best.. :)
    All the credit goes to you :D

But i have 1 doubt When you get free time kindly clear it..
    Since i don have account in uae can i use my husband's account to get salary?
    Is there any restriction in uae to do ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012
  8. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

Can you please clear some doubts for me?

Can i use my DH's account to get paid since i dont have account of my own in dubai?

And also can i do freelancing in dubai or is there any formalities?

Thanks.

9. anianbu

anianbu New IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

I am new to this site. I have finished my Engineering and working in college. I want to do a part time job. I have registered in Freelancer site and applied for certain jobs. But no intimation so far. You were all talking about some tests. I didnt get any chance to attend the test. Can u suggest me some chances, if possible.

Regards,
    Anitha

10. chaitrachaitu

chaitrachaitu Silver IL'ite

hi menaks,i surely need your guidence.looking forward for your training

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012