1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

How to be less emotional during menstruation

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Jan 30, 2013.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Ok, after marriage, I've noticed that I am much more emotional and sensitive during menstruation.

Most of the disagreements between hubby and I that leave me emotional and upset happen during menstruation. It's gotten to a point where I am gonna warn hubby beforehand that it's that time of the month, let us talk less.

But I luv my hubby and I want my hubby to be able to tell me anything without him worrying about whether I will get over-react, no matter what time of the month.

Can you give natural remedies for controlling high emotions during menstruation?

2. Nagmaa

Nagmaa Silver IL'ite

Seriously I don't understand how can you feel this way just because you got married? And please please look at all the threads you have started. Don't you think you are making mountain out of a mole hill?

I know you are going to get irritated by my answer and ask me to shut up and get lost :) but still I am sure there are many others who are feeling the same way as I do but controlling themselves from posting.

Relax , stop thinking too much and don't keep yourself restless. This is the only suggestion I can give you right now whether you take it or not.

Now I am feeling very relaxed for pouring out everything that I wanted to say many a times.

3. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

No, I won't tell you that...

Ok I'll relax .... I'm glad you also feel relaxed :)

4. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

This is called PMS. Even i have this problem.. still trying to figure out the solution to it....
    But for me the cycle is slightly different. This month i am emotional the first week, the next month the second week and the third month the third week and so on the cycle changes.. I have noticed this but i am unable to solve this issue...