1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

how safe is the usage of AMWAY products?

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by subasundar2010, Mar 18, 2010.

1. subasundar2010

subasundar2010 New IL'ite

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I got to know about Amway products and nutritional drinks through my neighbour. Can any of you please post your thoughts on Amway Kids nutritional drink - how safe & secure it is? Are there any side-effects on using it.

Thanks,
    Suba

Admin Note: Here are relevant links on AMWAY

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...145604-amway-health-products-good-health.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...989-good-consume-amway-nutrilite-protein.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/toddlers/43408-amway-products.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/g...-beware-amway-alticor-quixtar-multilevel.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013

2. rekhatj

rekhatj Senior IL'ite

All the Amway Nutrilite products are Organic products. You can use that without any harm. My Friend is using Kids Health Drink (Banana Flavour). She has never complained till date.

For Ladies Protein powder, Calcium and Iron Supplements are very good.
    My mom started using the Glucosamine 10 days back for knee pain. She says it is better now..

So overall i can say Nutrilite products from Amway are very good...worth using/taking.

3. pushpajaspal

pushpajaspal New IL'ite

Hi,
    Amway products are really very good and safe.
    I am using Amway health products and cosmetics.
    Health products are very good i have found a better result on myself.
    I am using Protein powder and daily neutralite.
    In cosmetics im using Amway face wash, sun screen, soap and toothpaste.

Its really worth of using these product.
    People says its a bit costly but i say these are more concentrated and last longs which overcome its price and the best of all is the health they are giving to us.
    I would say Thanks to Amway!!

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
  4. rappriya2005

rappriya2005 New IL'ite

HI suba,

I am using amway products for my son. and i am myself taking the products.
    They are extremely good. Has absly no side effects since it doesnt contain any chemicals.

THanks
    Priya

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
  5. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

Hi frd...... dont get fear.... its worthy buying AMWAY products... im myself a regular user of it for the past 3 yrs, each n every product is harmless to our inner n outer body.... ppl used 2 feel its bit costlier but when u calculate your annual budget on buying other products you may feel its quite worthy on paying...:2thumbsup:
    mine is oil skin type--- believe me after using artistry prds my pimples, black marks got reduced n now my face is simply shinning like cine star.....
    so dont worry... AMWAY prds ku naan guarantee :thumbsup

6. Beryl

Beryl Silver IL'ite

Thanks for the post :)