How Painful Is Iui?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sociallifein30s, Oct 13, 2022.

1. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

THank you for sharing your experiences. God has been kind to you and blessed you in the form of a little girl.
    I keep thinking of those emotions I am going to feel when I am pregnant. All mine and my moms love wrapped together to fill her in.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I’m sorry to hear this, OP. It is not due to anything you did, so don’t blame yourself. Stay strong and positive. I hope you will be blessed soon.

sociallifein30s likes this.
  3. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Dear Op
    We are clear on this that we have little chance with iui..due to age factor but still we are trying..so dont get upset..During this treatment at every failure you feel that its bcoz you didnt take rest or had coffee or stress ..in reality it is not true..So dont stress..It is a matter of time..Be strong..Lots of baby dust to you:thumbup:

4. sociallifein30s

Thank you malstrom. It is so tough to stay positive. I am trying to pray every day to keep my sanity in check.
    Work does keep me busy. So thank God anyway !
    Thanks again!

5. sociallifein30s

So true! age, little chance, expenses, stress ... so many odds to fight.
    I am trying to pray regularly to keep my sanity in check. need to restart pranayamam lets see
    Thank you so much for the kind words.

6. sociallifein30s

thinking back, I was so Naive, like Naive in all caps. I thought I might be the miracle case where it worked the first time itself. And why? because almost all of the Youtube Tarot videos said I have something "big" coming in life.
    I thought with all the tragedies and struggles in life, God decided to make this one easy for me. And behold, I felt nauseous a few days after the iui. I had to hold something because I felt my head was reeling. Turns out it was because of too many tablets. I called them and they asked to stop 1 or 2 tablets and it was normal again.
    Cut to period delayed, I started making plans on getting a full time house help .. whatever.
    I feel so so so stupid now. naive, idiotic? whatever!

Janakinarne likes this.
  7. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

God was kind to me after 15yrs of my marriage,i went to lot of struggles and pains and faced everything on my own no support from my H nor his parents,just a hope helped me to be strong,there is no emotion connection with my H too even during my pregnancy nor he never cared about how I am...
    Just be strong dear it's not a easy phase you need more strength and positive vibes from you onl..
    Wait and gain strength, because now the babies are coming with jet speed,you need more energy to run with them.. do don't stress and make yourself dull..

8. sociallifein30s

I can understand the pain. my H is more or less the same. When the doc said to go have IC after the IUI procedure, I almost burst out laughing. If he could do any stuff, then why would I be going around docs within 4 months of marriage? BUt I dont even know whats all this leading to. I am trying to be strong and positive. Praying regularly is keeping me sane.
    thank you for sharing your story.

mbharani likes this.