1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How OLD am I ???

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear lakshmi,

First of all a huge welcome as I am seeing you for the first time.:)
    And many thanks for the appreciation.
    Glad that you could relate to it.from all the fbs here i have concluded that it is easier to grow old physically than mentally.thank GOD it is not only the case with me and that i have company here:biglaugh
    was nice to read your experiences too:)

2. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi mindi
    Hi so nice sumup od both ages ,I could relate it.
    This december we had our emerald jubli celebration of entering college 74"" batch"" & we all middle aged people whatever the post prof,cardiologist & senior doctors laughing like kids & playing antakshri & housiee And all.
    It look like we all were stilll the college student.
    The after effects were that for many days we forgot all pain & tensions of middle age.

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear jai...

GOOD to see you.I wish i had your email id:bonk so that we could keep in touch.

i am sure you had fun during the reunion...really, isnt it amazing that with childhood friends, you can begin exactly from where you left last? i really am in a dazed state after those reunions , even after i come back home too excited about it...i am sure it is the same for all of us.

why dont you begin your saturday news again??

4. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Sure mindi
    We had too much fun. Our batch is remarkable that we had golden jublee ,than golden jublee for our MD & now this emerald one . The guys who arranged all these really deserve a very big thank & we did thank them & left with the promise PHIR Milangee!
    I wasn't very active last few months & the loss is mine missing you all.
    Ï was also thinking of restarting saturday weekly.
    Bye

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Groucho Marx famously said" A man is as young as the woman he feels::rotfl

What a lovely blog, worthy of a nomination , problem is i have just two left, wo wait till the end, but if i can i will nominate this one.

the facebook addition was superb, i am sure u must have been beaming and the working parts must have healed by themselves.HAHAHAHAHAHA

You have one lovely sense of humour Mindi, superb, and remain this way always.

Regards

kamal

Regarding myself, well i am as comfortable with ladies as with gents, teenagers as with elderly, i can lipe down or up to any level.

Regards

kamal

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

thanks kamalji..you really made my morning(was too busy actually) with that statement of groucho marx..really he said it or aapka khudhka hai?:rotfl:rotfl

He sure came out with some great quotes..must read about him in leisure one of these days..

no probs kamalji..you cannot nominate every blog of mine and this was okay only..see 2010 has given very good freshers here....TL,Shiva,Radhika all with very sweet attitudes..a welcome addition to our IL family,is it not?

and with you around can I ever loose my sense of humour? :)

you MUST tell me about that producer your cousin married(all the more curious because you said you cant tell about him in the open forum :biglaugh)..wake up sid was quite a good movie.

have a fun weekend:cheers

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindian

You rightly said Age" is more of what you "feel" than the actual number of years you have walked in this planet, isn’t it?

As always you have written so well full of humour, even if I try to write I am not able to write with humour, must be I am a serious person but like to enjoy with everyone whether old or young.

You will be always young after growing old also. Glad that the 10 yr old wants to add you in his facebook, anyone for that matter will get attracted towards you as you are so cute and loving too.

With children around I am a kid, with youngsters I also become an youngster and with people of my age need not be anything but my correct age.

Enjoyed your post.

love
    viji

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi
    Just reading your post I remembered all that I do with my son. Who is always doing blah blah with my taste....hehehehe
    I know it make you so young when we sit and watch movies with them and play games with them fighting with each other.......hehehe
    which I just did when he was here.
    Nice to read about your student who wants to see your face so wish to add you in face book...haha
    Great write up looks like both sailing in the sme boat.

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear viji,

good to see u here and that you enjoyed the post...

thank you for all the nice things that you always say to me:)

I am sure you are always in the YOUNG category only as can be seen from the number of fans you have here.

10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear Aruna,

this is real telepathy dear .I was thinking as i logged on that i must first visit hru thread and say hello to all of you..:)

yes, you of all people will surely understand what i am talking about, hai na?hhahhah
    very glad to hear that you all had a lovely time together.