1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How often you and your Dh go out with or without family/friends?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ruknights, Oct 7, 2012.

1. ruknights

ruknights New IL'ite

thank you all for input
    he actually doesnt mind that I go out with my girl friends .. :bonk..i was just gonna head to my aunt's home this saturday if he isnt around ... i had a huge argument with him asking hows it fair when he goes out on saturday for sports and then watch cricket on sunday morning and football for the rest of the day.. i told him that if he went out on saturday, no sports for him for the rest of the weekend (i know by no cost, he will ever give up sunday and monday football).. so then, we finally found a solution.. he is going to spend saturday with me so he can go out to play/watch sports or stay home and watch sports all he wants on sunday.. i feel like i am dealing with a child who wants to play videogames all the time :bonk

2 people like this.
  2. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

Good, v happy for u. Some men still wanna lead bachelors life even though they are married.

1 person likes this.
  3. Kali123

Kali123 Senior IL'ite

Hi ruknights,

Look out for places and start planning by yourself for both of you. Inform him in a polite way that so and so place/movie is good lets go. Dont give him a chance to say no.
    Sometimes, if you argue your moods may not be good when you go out and your day will be spoiled.

1 person likes this.