1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How often you and your Dh go out with or without family/friends?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ruknights, Oct 7, 2012.

1. ruknights

ruknights New IL'ite

Hi Ladies... I was just wondering this since my DH didnt take me anywhere for a month :( I dont mean like going on vacation. Anything like Just go to eat at some restaurant/watch a movie/ go to park anything (doesnt even have to be just you and your DH.. you and your DH with friends/family is fine too). Please dont count Chores like going for vegetables shopping

2. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Hmmm....at least 3 times a week... we eat out on weekends...plus watching movie in theater...sometimes long drive to a different city etc etc. and my hubby has this thing to take me out all the time...even to far off places...in last 10 months that I've been in US...I think I have seen half of the world...lol...I think he wants to show me the entire world by the year end...lol....

but I guess everyone is different...we love to travel and explore new cuisines etc. but one might not like going out a lot...depends on person to person... :)

1 person likes this.
  3. SaleemaRex

SaleemaRex Gold IL'ite

Both of us love going out, we would eat out and go for a movie at least once in a week.

If my dh is busy or something then I go out with the kids or friends. Sometimes I have gone out to watch movie alone.

1 person likes this.
  4. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

We have 2 kids...we used to go out every weekend..but nowadays once in a while only..just window shopping...movies v rare. I also go out with my kids and my sis and her kids at times when he is busy. My hubby is homely and likes staying home..he is an introvert by nature...vacations, we try to go once a year with inlaws.

1 person likes this.
  5. ruknights

ruknights New IL'ite

Thank you all for input. My DH isnt very outgoing. He loves sports, so he goes out with his bro and cousins every weekend to watch/play sports. I don't mind that he spends time with them. BUT he doesnt take me anywhere :( I know he loves me dearly. but I do want to spend time with him like we used to before we got married ( we are only married for 3 months, but I have known him for a year now) The other day, I made him go to an icecream shop after dinner. That too after arguing with him that the last time he took me somewhere was more than a month ago. I dont know how to make him go with me after he spends all day on saturday with his buddys. Sundays I am stuck with his mom. Weekdays, we both work and I usually dont get free till 8:30 at night. Monday, ofcourse its a football night.. :(( i enjoy sports but sports all day make my brain go nuts...somebody help me :bonk

6. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

We go to long drives like to natural parks, caverns, waterfalls. Every new release movie we watch in theaters...we try different Cuisines in restaurants...

1 person likes this.
  7. ruknights

ruknights New IL'ite

thanks for the idea..

good movies are in theater right now.. :cheers I just told him he is booked this saturday evening.. (guess where he is going on saturday evening.. i wont even tell him where he is gonna end up at on saturday) :)

8. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

It's unfair of him to go out every weekend..nip this in the bud before it becomes a habit...at least every other weekend is ok. Tell him how u feel...that u need some quality time with him. If he refuses, u start going out every weekend with your gal frens...

1 person likes this.
  9. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

We go out once in a week for dinner..If you are not going out you can make a romantic plan for him..candle light dinner at home..

1 person likes this.
  10. poornimasiva

poornimasiva Senior IL'ite

We go out almost every week to watch movie. Also we watch movies at home jus two of us if we are not able to go out. Once in a month we eat outside with my in laws..

1 person likes this.