1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how often ur dh likes u take out for eating food

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by rojarani, Jan 29, 2010.

1. deepa04

deepa04 Gold IL'ite

in the earlier days of marriage ,we often go out.now it is 13 years passed and have two children. now we don't have time also.we are in remote area also ,now we can count the days that go out side,it may be 7-8 times in a year.

2. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Rojarani,

Just my 2 cents.

If your husband is not showing interest.

Why don't you gather some friends and go out and have food.

Especially pregnency makes you that way.Once you have freinds,typically they will show interest to give you special food.

All the best.

3. arshina

arshina New IL'ite

Hi Rojarani,
    I think we both are sailing in the same boat.... my dh has hardly taken me out 4 dinner in 3 years of our married life.forget dinner he dint even take me out 4 a honeymoon.my ils r jst tooooooooo miser,toooooo strict nd toooooooo outdated.life with dem is really miserable.though my dh is not like dem but somewer he has inherited few qualities of his parents... initially i never used 2 say anythng nd jst tolerate evrythng,but slowly i tried 2 explain 2 my dh dat how times hav changed and v jst cannot live lik traditional ppl,though da situation in my inlaws place is same,but wenever i come over 2 my mothers place he is totally a different person.

so dont you loose hopes,try 2 talk 2 your hd wen he is in a good mood.make him realise how many sacrifices you hav made by leaving your parents and family 2 stay with him and his family,so even he should understand your requirements.tell him politely and with concern that u need to go out at times to stay healthy and happy.

compromises should be from both the sides only den a relationship can b lasting,else it wil be like a burden on one person.jst talk 2 him,communicating in a proper way can solve all ur problems.
    All the best 2 you.