1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how often ur dh likes u take out for eating food

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by rojarani, Jan 29, 2010.

1. rojarani

rojarani New IL'ite

hi ladies,

i want to know from other il's about how often u go out for eating, either snacks or lunch or anything how often u go to restaurants.

does ur dh take u or u like to go, does all of ur ils allow u to eat out?

why iam asking means, my dh never likes to eat out and if i try what he likes in house he nags nags nags it should be like this that, and my misery mil stopped what we used to go(stleast after 4 months gap, if time is over when we r out my dh used to take but not wantedly)

so for now its been 8 months over for me to taste food outside, i guess u know from my early posts i have to do all household chores and food etc according to dh, mil timetable, even now i'm pregnant sometimes i feel like going out, but these people never have intention to take me out... i feel happy if i atleast have a change and eat once so that i can cook the other meal intersetingly, its very boring to eat 24/7 household food done by me....

how u all friends do it..... anybody like me r there who r not allowed to eat out... my mil gives the name of eating out as unhealthy habbit i know she is very miser to ...

do i need to stay and keep my life boring in house like this..

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

me and dh love food outside
    before marriage at my home there were no restrictions my mom makes sure i eat stomach full + helathy food doesnt matter outside or home
    but at in laws place was really difficult
    we both work and get time to go out only during weekends which my mil says no food outsude during weekends and it was so difficult initially
    if we just go have something and come she nags and nags and nags till it gets digested
    hmm
    now i am at moms place and being preg love to have different types of dfood
    usually we go out together on my week offs and have food
    or sometimes he gets something from outside if i cant eat food at home

3. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

I really appreaciate my DH here.. that he loves to eat outside & understands if I cant cook on a specific day.

Infact if he doesn't eat outside food for over a week, his digestion & mood goes bad.. He can munch many fat long naans to hearts delight but finds home made tiny chapatis beyond 2 as overeating.

I cant tolerate outside food much & def not paani puris on the dirtiest of stand.. but he gets carried away.. dirtier it is.. so he has to enjoy other's company around & is eagerly waiting for kids to grow up to join him.

My ILs and SIL are also the same & mostly love to eat out.

4. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

We eat out thrice in a month or so .... or when we go out to watch a movie we eat out as well..... If its good food we eat it anywhere . I particularly love a rajasthani dhaba here...where food is just awesome and they maintain it clean too ....

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  5. sujanags

sujanags Gold IL'ite

My DH takes me to restaurant here every weekend (Saturday or Sunday) for eating tiffin. We don't prefer going to bigger restaurant, we just prefer smaller one where we could go and enjoy.

6. gemini19

gemini19 New IL'ite

We hardly go out for restaurants.My DH likes to have home made becos he has lunch in his office pantry on weekdays and sometime skips his dinner so he hardly take me out for lunch or dinner.

7. aswini

aswini Senior IL'ite

We both like eating out and we got out for dinner everyday. Usually it will be some simple soup,salad or sub. But if either of us feel like eating a proper meal , we go to different restaurant and order a proper entree. We love exploring new restaurants.

8. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

we go out at least once a week. I dont think it would have been possible if we were living with in laws.

9. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Once or twice a month, one day veg another day heavy non veg it keeps us happy,the veg is an emergency meal, otherwise plan a chinese or non veg.........nowadays mostly simple food you see just love to eat out,my hubby wont miss any chance to eat to his stomach fill up.http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/beerchug.gif

10. ish333

ish333 Senior IL'ite

We go to restaurant for about 2- 3 times a week or even more. Mostly every week end i am free from the cooking. My husband likes to eat out as he had relied on that before marriage and i too like to eat out as i am still a novice in cooking !

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010