1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How many wifes does your husband have...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Riyakathir, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Riyakathir

Riyakathir Platinum IL'ite

Hmmmmm...... You know My husband has... soo many wifes... its countlesss..... but his most fav wify is....

we got love married... with all our struggles came to an end.... as all other lovers.. we used to talk over a night... even sometimes.. upto morning... in those days.. we have discussed many things...

one day... he told... i am loving one thing more then you.... and its my first life... blah...blah.. blah,... i know this will come like cinema story or... novel story.. where the hero says its my career or profession... the same.. my HERO said.. that he love his boiler a lot... and he has never slept the night when she got tripped... hmmm... o....k...... fine....:thumbsup

this has not ended up that day... one day... he started to tell me.. how the boiler works... as it was the first day that i am going to know about his profession.... i was hearing very sincerely in the phone.. and he was explaining as if he is teaching A.. B... C... D to a kid... i was hearing very sincere... and you know i asked many doubts...

this story telling continued...several days.... even weeks.... and..
    one day he was explaining.. i was giving.. hmmmm....hmmmm.....hmmmmm tone in the other end.... it was going and going on explanations from my sweet darling side.... and .....suddenly i woke up.... OMG... its morning.... the ear phones are still in my ears.... my phone is under mee... and i have snoozed offf.... :bonk

i called him back... he didnt pick the call as he is in very busy morning with his wify.. boiler..
    by after noon he took up.. and i said sorry i slept off... its alll right... he said.. i was breathing easy... then..

this continued for several more months...... one day... again when he was talking about his wife.. he asked me a question.... hey.. temme whats my boiler capacity?????
    ME: !@#$%^&* who knows this man.... i just said... some numbers... he told back.. if you sleep while i am talking ... it will happen like this only.... you dont know what your husband likes the most and loves the most...

this happened several more times... and i have slept over with ear phones in my ears for several nights ......
    this is the repeated story of our 6 years love life..

the recent one is about his company.... of course i am very proud he is in very good leading company of India... which is collaborated with Japan.. he explained me several times.. and i used to do mistakes when he is asking some questions about his boiler....

Now we are happily married and started life, night and even talks about the boiler together.. and allll beside him..... Now..... nooo chance of dozzing offf while he is explaining me... ha ha ha ha....

this is the another incident.... which happens repeatedly in my home.,..

my sweet DH comes home for lunch.. soo i keeps rice cooker at the last.. soo he can eat hot... if he comes soon some day... (almost most of the day) before my cooker gets cool.. i try to pull the whistle out of the cooker...

my hubby hates that.... and again.. starts an explanation there... the cooker is like a boiler.. how boiler has soo much of pressure inside it also has its own pressure inside.. you have to handle this way.... that way.. here the way.... he keeps on explaining.. me.. innocent girl... with wet nighty..... hungry stomach... pavam eyes... stands beside the stove and listen....

Then my hubby eats very fast and goes fast to the office in the noon...

Now in his wife list incresed next to boiler..... digi cam... mobile... laptop.... his pulsar.... all came.. where he takes more care on them.. then me.... grrrrrrrr:rant

and more over.. where ever... he see a Mitsubishi car... BMW car... he stops and widely open his mouth and see her with a long whistle... :spin

Sir's next plan is this only..... one of my sakkalathis....

i love this talks with my husband.... he talks more about his all above said lovers and wifes to me.... me and me alone... and i hear it... and... i takes resolution... i should help him to get his dreams comes true....

How about you my friends... how many wifes do your husband has???????

2. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Re: How many wifes do your husband has...

Ha ha ha...Nice story and the boiler story is too good :)

3. Riyakathir

spuppala... thank you dear..... for your fist feedback

4. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice wrieup, Riya. Do you guys happen to be that beautiful couple shown in the avatar?

5. Riyakathir

yes dear.... we are the couple in avatars

6. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Hello Riya

Nice post dear...infact ur boiler story is lovely n i njoied reading it...

Yeah my man too have many wives which are more imp than me...first in the list comes his Ford car...OMG he will tell about that days..nights...no end to that..
    now added SLR cam...he loves to make food and explore new tastes that too added....

hmmmm goes on....
    urs write up is sooo nice...i njoied dear

sravani.

1 person likes this.
  7. Riyakathir

ha ha ha ha... great.... my guy is also looking for a car.. soon i will get a sakkalathii... thanks for your feed back and time taken for reading my write up...

8. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Enjoyed it a lot! Reminds of an incident which happened just yesterday. Myself and DH are both in IT profession. Yesterday I had to attend an interview which went on from 9 to 10.30 in the night. I was dead hungry by the end of it and we both sat with our dinner plates and by chance I just asked him a clarification regarding a question asked in the interview.. He started explaining the concepts and went on and on and on.. Though the explanation was very interesting and inviting, the crisp adai in my plate was making my mouth to water. At a point I had to stop him and say that I want to finish my dinner first.. But you know he got so angry for spoiling his flow!! As you said, we all have a lot of sakkalathis!! The first one in my case is definitely his Laptop!!

9. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Riya,

It is usually boys who say mm.. hmm :) But yours is different.

In my case he loves to sit in laptop more than me :)he doesnt get tired even if he sits for the whole day. Though he loves to play cricket, these days very less chances to play

Nice photo Riya in your avatar

10. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi it was really funny to know that you slept half way through. By the way what is this boiler? I know about a boiler used in olden days to make hot water. But what is this?:hide:.
    One more thing i forgot to add, you must be really happy to have such an expensive sakkalathi(BMW car) which will make you proud also. Maybe next time your husband may need to start a new thread regarding the number of husbands his wife has!!!! Hahahaha.