1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

how many tmes

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by kdha, Mar 16, 2015.

1. kdha

kdha New IL'ite

Hi
    I am 30 and have 3 year old son and my husband is 33..how often is it good for my health to have anal sex..

Thanks in advance!

1 person likes this.

2. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Hi

It depends on how comfortable you and your husband are. If done properly there are no health risks at all. By health risks I only mean general hygiene i.e. insertion should not be done immediately before or after vaginal insertion to avoid transfer of bacteria. Else, it depends on how comfortable you are.

Anusuya and sangiak like this.
  3. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

if you can better your condoms to avoid any sort of infections that might transfer from you to him

4. abla

abla Gold IL'ite

I don't think anal sex offers any health benefits .

4 people like this.
  5. nehakhetal

nehakhetal Bronze IL'ite

Is it practically possible to have anal sex?? We tried it few times but hardly full penetration possible

1 person likes this.
  6. Jessica.sharon

Kdha i am sure there is nothing healthwise benefit are there in having anal sex if you mean that. its only to seek alternative in the regular sex that many couples have anal sex.

Neha as u asked, yes its very difficult to start or do anal sex because penetration of the male penis into the anus is not so easy like vaginal sex. you need to lubricate yourself well and try it. also you need to be slow on it till the penetration is fully achieved.

7. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

Why want to have anal sex at the first place? It's doesn't have any health benifits as you said & no pleasure rather it's painful for women. Don't go by the way it's shown in ****.

8. sangiak

sangiak Bronze IL'ite

Hi neha,
    It is possible to have provided both partners are in a relaxed and comfortable mood with no anxiety mainly when doing it. It is a gradual process and success can be achieved. You have to give 100% to achieve full penetration. Also, some type of lubrication will help easier penetration.

2 people like this.
  9. Jessica.sharon

yes i would also advise you not to go by the way its done in **** movies as bulesha put it. the people acting in it are professionals and have some advice and expertise. in real it is not that simple but can be achived with like mind set between both partners.

1 person likes this.