How many of you love gifts?????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Honeytha, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Janaki,

Welcome to IL and welcome to this thread..........ur opinion on gift is good......mostly many people love to be like this, as of i heard..........

2. svrlax

svrlax Senior IL'ite

I am too a lover of giving and recieving gifts. I love to anchor myself in a gift shop when I find one. Some times I end up buying and keeping gifts in stock and never knowing whom I am going to gift it. Its really wonderful experience to just pop up with a gift and make on of your dearest in surprise. It makes us feel happy by seeing someone being sprung in happiness on seing them being gifted. Sometimes when there was no occasion still I have gifted few just to thank their support they have provided and put me cozy and comfortable.....

Cheers,
    Laxman

3. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

I was going to start a smiliar thread... but remembered to search before starting a new one.... so good of me, na?

Anyway, getting to my answer.....Of course!!!!! Who wouldn't love gifts? I think, it's more special when you receive or give them unexpectedly... not those obivious times - birthdays/ anniversary/ valentines/ mother's day/ father's day/ diwali... etc. Gifts received are always very special.... 'cos whenever you look at them, you think of the person who gave it to you... You tell that to everyone who asks about it.... It's a story which never dies off.

On "those days" you know you'll get some, but when you don't, how do you react? To be honest, I personally feel a little down.... Not because I wanted them to get something for me, but 'cos they didn't bother to get anything for me - I'm not hoping to getting something expensive., even a card or flowers or chocolates will do.... But I get nothing.

I do not expect anything from my friends.... but family, yes! I feel they should! Reason being, we don't get many opputunities to let them know of how we feel about them - the love, care & the happiness that they've brought to our lives - A gift is a way of saying many things, which are otherwise unsaid.

The best part of a gift is if it's wrapped.... Oh! I just love tearing the wrapper!:spin Miss those days!!!!!

PS: Makes me want to share a few wrapped surprises today :thumbsup

4. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Join me too in your club. I too love to get/send gifts!!!