How many of you love gifts?????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Honeytha, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Ramya,

I think ur thoughts and attitude are totally different from ur age...........sorry if i am wrong.

But u have gud knowledge and better things in ur mind and in ur replies and as well as posts...

that's gud...keep it up and all the best for ur gud and colorful future.

Great going!!!!!!!:hatsoff

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Anitha ma'am,

Ah.. Ummmm.. really wondering how I can reply back !! :queen:queen Nothing wrong ma'am, I know how youngsters of today destroy their self by indulging in those that should not be thought of!! Just that my parents have always guided me in the right track, I wish to follow a path that can be easily adopted for a bright future (as you had quoted:bowdown) and so do wish others will !!

Many tell I do not know to enjoy life!! But I reciprocate telling "they do not know the true sense of enjoyment":queen May be am wrong from their point of view !!

Thank you very much for your kind wishes ma'am
    Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

You have hit a valid point "Gifting Sense". Unfortunately many of us have very poor gifting sense. A gift should be accepted with a thank you and most of us do it. Anyways, it has reflected the persons personality.

4. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Ramya and malspie,

I appreciate your thought and feeling. Thats gud about gifting sense.

As they show in one TV ad about gifts - It is a chocolate ad - collections i think (correct me if i am wrong) they used to circulate one gift for so many person, that will in turn reach the same person, who presented with the gift.

So they will conclude the ad by telling, the gift which is given half hearted or without interest, will end up in this way only.

then they will promote their product in the end..........

so gift must be given in a gud attitude and sense to reach the person exactly.

5. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear malspie ma'am,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes true. A gift should be taken as a gesture to shower our love and affection rather than for the "magnificent display" that it show cases.

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear Anitha ma'am,

I remember the advertisement very vaguely that follows your quote. I think its not for the chocolate brand but something else (which does not strike me now, will get back for sure when it hits me:queen); I guess that would be some marriage gift or something on those lines and the "julha" (oonjal) in the gift will ultimately break signifying that the same had been put to use by different hands.

You have elucidated a good example ma'am.

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hai Ramya,

After a long time i am logging on the IL. So not able to reply for your Msg....

Thanks for ur comments. Ur guess is right, it is the same ad......but exactly forgot what is the ad about????????

lets wait and c if they telecast it on TV again.

8. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Honeytha,
    It is a chocolate ad. Cadbury ad. It is too good know? No one will try to pass on the gift and they will use it immediately. hahahaha.

9. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Janani,

I know , I know. When we are shifting from Madras you gave a very good CD to Krish which is full of Lord Krishna's photos. Smart girl! :kiss I am keeping it very safely :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  10. Honeytha

Honeytha Senior IL'ite

Hello krishnaamma,

As u told no body will think of passing the gifts even though if they like or not like it..................