1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you "LADIES" don't drive inspite of being in US for more than 2 years????

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by SriPriya123, Aug 12, 2012.

1. SriPriya123

SriPriya123 Silver IL'ite

YES (if you drive)
    NO (if you still depend on husband):drowning

2. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Re: How many of you "LADIES" don't drive inspite of being in US for more than 2 years

NO....though got a license,still depending on dh :(

3. SriPriya123

SriPriya123 Silver IL'ite

Re: How many of you "LADIES" don't drive inspite of being in US for more than 2 years

I for one, havent crossed the drivers licence stage.. why dont you drive helpmeangel, inspite of having a licence

4. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

well, there is a little history behind it.. i took my hubby's expensive car and crashed it in my apartment complex walls. Needless to say, we had to redo most parts of the car. It was a shock to me and I got scared a bit. This is the reason for me not driving. Also, I am too lazy to try to overcome my fear too.. :)

5. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Yes ! But I am yet to get my license .Will get it very soon.I am waiting for that.

6. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Me too.I had a small accident in India were i crashed into our Gate entering home.That has put me off completely.I feel I may end up doing the same here.

7. OCdesigirl

OCdesigirl Gold IL'ite

No, I was born in the US and still haven't mastered driving. I am trying to learn but I really do not like to drive.

8. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

Yes,i drive and it is a necessity for me. No options. I have to drive my kids to school and take them to classes, so had to learn driving within 6months of coming to US. Though i do not drive on freeways.

9. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

Yes, but I don't have to drive regularly past few years, because I work from home these days. I drive for personal errands like doc appointments or for grocery/stores if I need any specific items that I can't explain to DH...

10. SriVen

SriVen Silver IL'ite

Yes.Though i am not intrested I have no other option.Need to pickup and drop kid in school.