1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How many of us say "I Love you" to your loved ones

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Rums, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

Well its winter and it's snowing outside. I love to write and so here I am. How many of us say these three magic words in our day to day life. Most of us don't. There are millions of reasons why we don't say it. Some people are shy and some people think it's understood. Try saying these three words to your loved ones and see the difference. Whether you say it by phone,mail or hugs it's your choice. Be happy and make everyone happy!!!!...

I love Indusladies.

Good luck!!!!!!!

2. Oceangem

Oceangem New IL'ite

I so agree with you. The words 'I love you' are so few but very few of us say it and rarely get to hear it. Expressing oneself is very important in a relationship. And the excuse that "itz understood" or "I am not a very expressive person" is just not acceptable with me. I always tell my friends that if a person does not hesitate to criticize and find faults, it means they can be quite expressive. So why not express positive thoughts too? And yes Rums, in the spirit of the season, and the essence of what you say, I think a lot of us should make that effort to just pick up the phone and call up our many million friends, relatives, ex-colleagues or ex-classmates who we vowed to keep in touch with. In today's fast paced world, most of us tend to just bury ourselves in our own little shells and forget about so many people out there who at some point of time in our lives, made it a beautiful experience worth living.
    So Indus Ladies, do get the phones ringing !

3. FirstBite825

FirstBite825 Bronze IL'ite

I think there are two main reasons for people not using those three words often - in my opinion.

1. People want to say those three words only when they feel the love.

2. Definition of "Love" and "You" (the object of the sentence) differs persons to person. So, many people wait till the listener understands its meaning completely -otherwise, it is just like a game.

4. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

Hey that was a sweet and short post..
    I love IL too..
    and I love RUMS...:)

5. Rums

Rums Silver IL'ite

Thanks for your fb Oceangem. It is a fast paced world and we have to have to make time.

Inyamalar - Thanks!!..Love you too...