1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Many Lenswomen Among Us

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, May 17, 2008.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

How many of us have a photographer in our house, there is at least one in most homes, sometimes they are called to take wedding snaps and sometime birthday parties and some small gathering to have a personal album done..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My brother had this binge for photography and I remember he used to take a leave from office to help his friends out during their weddings and gatherings sometime video also was included.

The craze to be behind the lens is any day a weakness to many I had this heady feeling with me for a few years until I realized it was a very costly hobby to maintain, but yes learnt a lot many technique while on it, the sun should be behind you, to a shade away from the face and so on..
    [​IMG]

The collage when put together gives immense satisfaction, after I learnt a lot in photoshop I and my friend tracy from America used to sit together to do some collage work and many a time the color and shades not falling into place, I used to help her out with photoshop to bring in the desired effect or the back ground change and so on..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    While on collage I must mention that we can bring in one family together with different moods that blend well with that page can be brought together, it is very nice to see the bride in different moods or the couple in different poses, like the photographers at

Taj mahal keep giving you very sexy poses to be given for photographs as most are honeymooners they do not object and the lens man has a field day there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Waves and mountain and streams are always at ease for a shot, sometime animals too can give you the best shot, some pets are so used to being photographed one would wonder how he knows what I want to capture? Babies are the next best they if well trained can give some of the best shots, my remember by cousins daughter betty has a way with lens, the minute someone says shot she will compose her self and make her eyes so soulful you want to click away all her expressions..

Nowadays one need not loose the tiny shots taken as you can laminate and amalgamate all in a few pages and maintain it in the album, some couples make a tiny clock fit to their pictures and hang it up in the drawing room, the black and white has a beauty of its own, when some scenes especially the morning scenes where some one is sweeping and dust rising and the milk man passing by with the sun at 45 degree all give you the best shot when taken with care.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With photoshop one can remove red eye and other deformities especially the lighting the correct angle of light and so on. Even invisible people can be filled if two photographs are of the same shade. One can amalgamate so one has to be careful while posting photographs on public site anything can be done with that, one can be made into a nude with not much effort and the damage is irreparable until and ofcourse a photoshop fellow will be able to pinpoint that this could be done well…

sunkan

2. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello akka

good topic
    ajit and arvind
    have this click clik
    away habit too...
    they can now
    click with their mobiles
    and send it insta...
    sure great clickers...

sathya

3. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

count me in , sunkan maam...
    am a shutterbug too...love to get behind the camera....past 2 yrs, it has increased after having a digicam...
    have'nt tried photpshop yet, though have been thinking of it for sometime now....
    i know that u are an avid photoshopper...ur pics are always grt to see....

i do use picasa to fix red eyes, improve lighting or crop pics....

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sathya,
    the TIMES OF INDIA has encouraged people to clik abnormalities and send it to them get published so plenty of shutters are flying all over with cell phones even my article on the hotel that your sons took me too has fabulous photographs taken by me with chitra's cell and all are surprised about the clarity so it is no more a restricted fun but all can pool in..akka

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

nice to see you here sowpar it is wonderful to know somebody in the budding of shuttering away photographs do share with us the nature of any subject that you have captured well..sunkan