1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How Many Ladies Face This In Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Feb 27, 2008.

1. srinivasan_vanaja

srinivasan_vanaja Gold IL'ite

hi,

every woman born in this world face this behaviour.

but to my opinion - we can never change this kind of men. even if we shout at them, they have many outside to stare at. its a truth.

in this case, only we women need to take care of our dressing. whenever i hear a calling bell, my hands automatically goes to dupatta or saree pallu to cover and adjust everything properly and then i open the door. i have made this as a practice. its a truth.

i would like to tell all the ladies here that there are men who are genuine. sometimes these type of men really get embarrassed, if they happen to see a woman not covering her dupatta or saree pallu properly. its a truth.

some of you may even get irritated reading my reply, but please give it a second thought. you are all my dear friends and i am saying it for our own good.:)

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

all of us here have our duppatta in the right place but maybe ur not exposed to these idiots all the best, happy at least one person has escaped this problem..sunkan

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

yes srini,
    it was my mind set felt no more, but the jolt was there..sunkan

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

My dear mam

Every woman would have faced/ facing this situation in this universe.........

I read all the replies.......and i want to say..'YES........UR RIGHT SHANTHI, UR RIGHT DEVIKA, UR RIHGT VIVBASS ETC........" ..............because they all sounds like me........i dont want to say anything further.........since i already got tensed reading all this........but still would like to share some things

Not only outsiders .....sometimes even our close relative will do this.........i n my uncle's place we used to have lunch in dining table..........and another relative used to come their almost very particularly at that time....he wont / never sit in the chair.........either he will sit down to our legs whether it may be my elderly aunt or my cousin.........so that he will try to tocuh our legs/ knee ...hey some Insect is there.........i am seraching for toys .......ur kid thas thrown it somehwere down.....some silly reasons he will say........he used to stare at all the places.........sometimes suddenly he will pinch in our thigs.........or sit closely to us....sometimes dash us ..........OMG.......bonkbonkbonkbonkRantRantRantRantRantRant:bangcomp::bangcomp::bangcomp::bangcomp:
    and also utter very naughtiest jokes...........we used to give SABHAM to him like anything.........now-a-days we started avoiding him to the core.........but still he is coming.ofcourse thats not my place..so i very rarely meet him now-a-days...........bcos i shouted at him one time sarcastically.............and insulted him and gave him nicely so that he is not coming to my place.............pavam my cousing pooor soul........he is going to her place.......but even she has shouted at him directly...........

And the worst part is , we will be hugging and holding our kid na........he try to tickle him...that hw wont tickle the child but try to touch us here and there.......bonkbonk..........and if he want to pull the child to him ......at that time also he will touch everywhere.......now, whenever i see him,......we will ourselves started lying the child in sofa or somwehree.........

And, next person is our tailors......almost we used to give sample clothes for measurement............attimes, if he stil continue that mistake........we are supposed to give meausrement na.............OMG........even that fellows use that chance very nicely............hope dont need to say in detail

And, anoyher i frequently face is............my uncle very frequently ask me to drop here ana there in my vehicle...........we will be having enough space to sit...but he wont........HE IS SENIOR PERSON....in very respectable position in the society.........still he used to sit very close to my back and -------OMG.........i feel like iam sitiing in the burner.........

friends, we can add more to this...........but let me stop............iam very sensitive person........will think of this and spoil my mood all the day.........sorry

And, BUT NOT ALL MEN ARE SAME............THERE ARE STILL VERY GOOD/CULTURED/WELL BEHAVED ...........who respects and adore Women .........as their sistersand mothers.........i know fsome of them also.........there are EXCEPTIONS........

5. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear latha,
    when u mention tailor i have to tell here is one sai of picey tailors in commercial street very decent chap never has he played up and lot of affection to his customers all ladies surround him like a pal, it is a good sight to enjoy such men who know their work and know how to keep relations... and yes relatives are the worst nuisance ever, how they love to maul u in the name of relation, another thing here i would like to mention to all new brides pl be firm about your husbands friends who take the maximum advantage always waiting to show u around and asking for favours, some woman come from very protective atmosphere, they should learn to say a BIG NO where these things are concerned, always lock the front door and avoid entertaining any one in his absence to avoid unpleasant situations...sunkan

sindmani likes this.
  6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear All,

Read all your fbs and was transformed to when I was in my teens. I wish teens never happened to me.

I used to go to learn veena, there the so called guru used to catch smaller children aged 8 or 9 make them sit in his lap tickle them etc. I was around 10 or 11. The whole scene used to be so upsetting, I used to wish/pray that he never touches me. Finally I left the music class telling some reason or the other. After that I have stopped learning altogether.

Now a mom of two daughters recently when i was going in the bus to my office, a guy came and sat next to me. As soon as he sat and the way he was sitting was like a rightful owner. Slowly he used his fingers to touch my hip though I had covered my saree fully. Finally I could not take up, i told him loudly to go & sit in a different seat and lo he got down the bus in the next stop.

There is not a single day in our teens when men have not touched us and especially the relatives uncles etc are horrible, which leaves a scar in the impressionable mind of the young. I had thought that men are like this and started hating them. Luckily I was introduced to a spiritual group where I realised men are different also.

But now I am very much worried for my daughter who is 12years old.........:frown::eek

sindmani likes this.
  7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear lalitha,
    your first duty would be to warn them to say no under any circumstances, because children never are aware, and if at all they find a different feeling then tough to stop them from getting involved..sunkan

8. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

My school headmaster who is physically challenged took more advantage...he is christian,so he'll pray for us b4 our exams...:bullshithe'll run his hands where ever he wants....he'll touch the brasier hooks,test if v r wearing slips,bra,like that...Rant
    he not only play with students also with teachers. once he had a fall,so my teacher ran very fast & lift him up,for that he thanked her & said,y teacher ur hands & elbows r very hard,itz not shiny& soft, it seems ur hubby is not telling anything for this,oh my god,what that teacher will do???? she just gave a stare look & left imml'y,my mom was teacher,she used to tell a lot abt him....after that v never ever go near to him:bang

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

that reminds me viv, there used to be a guy who used to always bend and walk so we used to call him ghoonu his work is to wait for girls to go to school and he would hit their soft spot with his shoulder so the minute we see him we used to run on to the opposite side, these are the maladies out side the house and so many inside we can never escape this route..sunkan

10. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

s,sunkan,
    as Latha said,the tailors r more worst...recently 3 months back, i gavea salwar for stiching,he touched me all the main parts,is it neccessary to measure there also,he touched in the middle ,stop & bottom,i really shocked............i donno what to tellRantRantbut there r good tailors too..there is a tailor ,he never touch anyone he'll tell us to hold the measurement tape,then he'll mark without touching,always heavy rush in his shop,but unfortunately he closed the shop,becoz he is getting aged,poor sight...really a good fellow...also his assitants,they'll talk gently,no teasing,nothing...Bow to that tailor.