How long do you spend on.......Poll for 21st Jan 2007 to 27th Jan 2007

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Jan 22, 2007.

How long do you spend on your makeup in the morning?

1. More than 15 minutes

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. 5 to 15 minutes

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. 5 minutes or less

12 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. I do not do any make up

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello ladies,

No longer make up is associated with Models, Actors and media personalities. All of us do take care of our skin, face etc. - the fact which is obvious from the posts and thread in the Indian Beauty Tips forum. We do follow our own skin care routines like Cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
    This week's poll question is about the make up routine that one follows every morning.
    Do you spend more than 15 minutes with an elaborate eye make up, applying foundation creams, lipstick and compact powder then please tick the first option.
    Or, do you spend less than 5 minutes just to dab some compact powder with a quick application of lipstick then proceed to the third option.

Whatever it is I am eager to hear about your makeup habit. Looking forward to your posts in this thread.

2. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

dear laxmi,
    what abt a person who doesn't like to do make up at home . its realy harmfull for our skin . i don't do any kind of make up at home .

3. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Option 2

Hi,

I don't normally do any make-up unless I go for party/functions, that too not very heavy...maximum apply some cream(like nevea or fairever)or powder and apply lipstick , sometimes maskara too...but to do that, I take lot of time...thinking of doing even the least makeup takes me easily about 10-15 mins...others at home get fed up by the time am ready ! :mrgreen:

Love,
    Preethi

4. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Laxmi,
    As Heena said, there is no option for those who do not use any make up. I don't have any make up items and wouldn't use even talcum powders. The first time I bought make up set for my daughter's school dance programme..:-D

5. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

About myself...

Hi
    I too go with safa and heena.
    I dont like make-up at all, even I am going to party.
    Almost all the time, I dont go for parties, bcoz I like to stay at home in my leisure time. So thats a rare case.
    And I never bought any kit.
    I'll apply fair and lovely cream and then powder on my face.
    Thats all. This takes less than five minutes.:p

Gayathri.

6. Muktha

Muktha New IL'ite

time taken for the morning makeup

I donot use much makeup except for some talcum powder or a cold cream in winter. Also I donot think much about lipsticks or foundation creams or such others.

7. Laxmi

Edited the poll

Hello Heena
    Thanks for bringing me to my notice about your view. True some of us do not prefer to do any make up as a daily routine.

Heena, Safa and Gayathri, taking into your views I have edited the poll option to include "I do not do any make up". Thanks for coimg up with the suggestion. With your regular feedback and views you do make the poll topics interesting.

8. Laxmi

Hello Preethi

Sure that is quiet a lot of time to do the basic make up routine. You must be lucky to have got a very patient hubby who waits till you are perfectly ready for the party. Thanks for your prompt and regular feedbacks in the Weekly Poll forum

9. Laxmi

Hello Muktha
    Thanks for sharing your views about the poll topic. Do keep the good work going and do take up an active participation in all the forums.

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    this week's poll is very nostalgic. I used to do a moderate make up before marriage. I always used to look good and take care of my hair and skin well, with oil baths, egg packs for hair (weekly).
    Once I cme to Chennai, I sweat a lot that I could not even powder my face. So for the last 20 years, no make up.
    At home, I do not even poder my face. Just be myself.